Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anxiety is getting the best of me! Am I the only one ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
Please tell me I'm not the only one. Every time I have the carpet cleaning guy come over to clean my carpet due to kids vomiting. I always get anxious/ worry/ scared that they might leave mercury be hide or something harmful they picked up from previous place.
Have you ever felt that way? Or am I just one crazy woman?
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Yes, you are literally the only one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Will, your comment makes me feel a little less anxious. Can carpet machine be leaving anything thing harmful be hide? I know I'm crazy pls don't lol

Quoting harpsichord: Yes, you are literally the only one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:58 PM
B
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:59 PM
No idea. Ask the carpet guy. Seriously, I mean he's gotta know

Quoting Anonymous: Will, your comment makes me feel a little less anxious. Can carpet machine be leaving anything thing harmful be hide? I know I'm crazy pls don't lol

babyblujems
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:01 AM

I'm not sure, I suppose it would depend on what they use to clean the machine and how often it is done.  Have you ever thought about getting a steam cleaner so you can just do it yourself?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:08 AM
I doubt he would tell the truth

Quoting harpsichord: No idea. Ask the carpet guy. Seriously, I mean he's gotta know

Quoting Anonymous: Will, your comment makes me feel a little less anxious. Can carpet machine be leaving anything thing harmful be hide? I know I'm crazy pls don't lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Today I called the company I used before and they all booked for today. I didn't want to wait so I called another guy on google. This guy show up with a tiny machine that looks more like a vacuum. I expressed my concern how it might not be strong enough blabb blabb. And offered him $10 for his trouble which is more than 20% of the price. He sounded unhappy and said: let me just clean it for you if you're not satisfy after I finished then I will take $10 instead of the full price. So I gave him a chance.

Quoting babyblujems:

I'm not sure, I suppose it would depend on what they use to clean the machine and how often it is done.  Have you ever thought about getting a steam cleaner so you can just do it yourself?

arwalters
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:45 AM
And did he get it clean?

Quoting Anonymous: Today I called the company I used before and they all booked for today. I didn't want to wait so I called another guy on google. This guy show up with a tiny machine that looks more like a vacuum. I expressed my concern how it might not be strong enough blabb blabb. And offered him $10 for his trouble which is more than 20% of the price. He sounded unhappy and said: let me just clean it for you if you're not satisfy after I finished then I will take $10 instead of the full price. So I gave him a chance.

Quoting babyblujems:

arwalters
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
How often do your kids vomit?
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Why don't you buy your own vac and clean it yourself. O_O

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)