Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

am I the only one...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Who thinks its weird to use condoms with your husband??

My husband and I never used condoms while we was dating. Now, he won't have sex with me til I get on birth control or we use condoms.

I refuse to use condoms with my husband, specifically since we've never used them before. I'm getting extremely frustrated, because we have had sex in over a month. I couldn't get a appointment with my obgyn til April 4th. I'm actually considering canceling it, saying fuck it, and get a new toy.

What do you think? Also, any type of bashing or immaturity, dumb, or anything along the lines of that will be ignored.

This is really just me venting. I most likely won't cancel my appointment. Like I said its just frustrating.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:48 AM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Condoms save the mess. I always wanted my first husband to use them except when TTC, but it may be because I didn't like him very much.
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM
I've used condoms with my husband to prevent pregnancy when I've started a new birth control just to ensure we were safe until it was effective. I don't really think it's weird but I guess that's just us.
LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope I won't use condoms with my husband. I also think they are gross. They only time we used then was when we were dating. But I am on the pill and if we had an oops it would be happily excepted.
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Is it possible he just does not want any happy accidents like a new baby?  To me it would be a red flag if this whole time he was ok with no protection.  He does realize that birth control does not protect against any diseases, heaven forbid that it going on?

Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM
2 moms liked this
I've always used condoms and birth control because you know, going in unprotected can lead to unwanted oopsies.
Anyways, you can get the shot you know, three months of free screw fest is pretty awesome.
I still use condoms because i believe dh's sperm is gunnin for my eggs.
ethanlogan13
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I hate them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN