Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Umm, I'm old and look like s*** right now. Just stop.

Posted by   + Show Post
The cashier guy at the grocery store just hit on me!

Awkward!

He was like, "I don't know if anyone has told you because it has pretty much subsided now, but over the last few months we've had a rash of weirdos bothering women. They only seem to bother the attractive ones, so I thought I'd let you know. If anyone bothers you, you have me, Big Dan...and Mike, he's a black belt."

Me: awkward silence..."Wow, that's crazy. Thanks for letting me know."...more awkward silence...nervous laugh...

Him: I'm not hitting on you or anything. If you were some ugly old crone, I wouldn't say anything."

Omg...that was the weirdest shit ever. Creeper!
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:33 AM
Lol well at least he still thinks you're hot enough to warn! I'd take it as a good thing and go on about your day! I had a creeper from craigslist (I sold a iPod) tell me to look him up again if I ever wanted to go out. He kept messaging me for a few days. Now that's creeper lol.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Um... Thank you? Lol that's a weird come on.

But you're pretty so shut up ;)
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:35 AM
Wow! What a sweet talker. How did you stop yourself from taking him right there on the conveyor belt?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:38 AM
4 moms liked this
Lol... hard to know how to take that. Good or bad? I got a complaint at work recently. I sucked at service. I felt awful. After seeing how upset I was my manager said "if it helps, when they were describing you they said you were skinny". Lol actually, yeah, that does help!
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:40 AM
I worked from 9am to 11:30pm. I've been up since 5:30am and it was after midnight. Trust me...I look like hell...lol.

Quoting HIJKLM: Um... Thank you? Lol that's a weird come on.

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:42 AM
Lol I doubt it... You probably felt like hell but I doubt you looked it

Quoting TrouserMouse: I worked from 9am to 11:30pm. I've been up since 5:30am and it was after midnight. Trust me...I look like hell...lol.

Quoting HIJKLM: Um... Thank you? Lol that's a weird come on.

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:43 AM
I don't ever even want to see him again. That was just too weird...lol.

Quoting MichLW69: Wow! What a sweet talker. How did you stop yourself from taking him right there on the conveyor belt?!
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM
I avoid the gas station closest to work, bc of a creeper. I have to go put of my way for my morning coffee bc of him!

Quoting TrouserMouse: I don't ever even want to see him again. That was just too weird...lol.

Quoting MichLW69: Wow! What a sweet talker. How did you stop yourself from taking him right there on the conveyor belt?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

He needs to work on his game.

Qmama206
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:47 AM
Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)