Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Umm, I'm old and look like s*** right now. Just stop.

Posted by   + Show Post
The cashier guy at the grocery store just hit on me!

Awkward!

He was like, "I don't know if anyone has told you because it has pretty much subsided now, but over the last few months we've had a rash of weirdos bothering women. They only seem to bother the attractive ones, so I thought I'd let you know. If anyone bothers you, you have me, Big Dan...and Mike, he's a black belt."

Me: awkward silence..."Wow, that's crazy. Thanks for letting me know."...more awkward silence...nervous laugh...

Him: I'm not hitting on you or anything. If you were some ugly old crone, I wouldn't say anything."

Omg...that was the weirdest shit ever. Creeper!
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:48 AM

He has excellent taste.

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:51 AM
I almost texted you today and then I thought, "what if she doesn't text?"

Quoting littlesippycup:

He has excellent taste.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:51 AM

PIC FOR PROOF.

Quoting TrouserMouse: I worked from 9am to 11:30pm. I've been up since 5:30am and it was after midnight. Trust me...I look like hell...lol.
Quoting HIJKLM: Um... Thank you? Lol that's a weird come on. But you're pretty so shut up ;)

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:53 AM
Fuck that noise.

Quoting katemckenzie:

PIC FOR PROOF.

Quoting TrouserMouse: I worked from 9am to 11:30pm. I've been up since 5:30am and it was after midnight. Trust me...I look like hell...lol.

Quoting HIJKLM: Um... Thank you? Lol that's a weird come on.

But you're pretty so shut up ;)

littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:59 AM

LOL yeah I text. I wanted to text you to but I was like "I bet she's working" I didn't know how OK that would be. I'm immature but I have good manners =)

Quoting TrouserMouse: I almost texted you today and then I thought, "what if she doesn't text?"
Quoting littlesippycup:

He has excellent taste.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:01 AM

I used to like you, till I realized you really are nothing but an attention ho who has to be in the spotlight all the time.  Now I just feel sorry for you.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:36 AM
DOOOO ITTTT

Quoting TrouserMouse: Fuck that noise.

Quoting katemckenzie:

PIC FOR PROOF.

Quoting HIJKLM: Um... Thank you? Lol that's a weird come on.

But you're pretty so shut up ;)

katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:36 AM
BOOO YOU SUCK. Anon opinions are invalid anyway.

Quoting Anonymous:

I used to like you, till I realized you really are nothing but an attention ho who has to be in the spotlight all the time.  Now I just feel sorry for you.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Y'all are as socially awkward as I am. Haha

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL yeah I text. I wanted to text you to but I was like "I bet she's working" I didn't know how OK that would be. I'm immature but I have good manners =)

Quoting TrouserMouse: I almost texted you today and then I thought, "what if she doesn't text?"

Quoting littlesippycup:

He has excellent taste.

JCKitten87
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Do you have anon stalkers? Cuz I read another post of yours tonight that had an insanely aggressive unprovoked anon reply like the one on this post too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)