Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Umm, I'm old and look like s*** right now. Just stop.

Posted by   + Show Post
The cashier guy at the grocery store just hit on me!

Awkward!

He was like, "I don't know if anyone has told you because it has pretty much subsided now, but over the last few months we've had a rash of weirdos bothering women. They only seem to bother the attractive ones, so I thought I'd let you know. If anyone bothers you, you have me, Big Dan...and Mike, he's a black belt."

Me: awkward silence..."Wow, that's crazy. Thanks for letting me know."...more awkward silence...nervous laugh...

Him: I'm not hitting on you or anything. If you were some ugly old crone, I wouldn't say anything."

Omg...that was the weirdest shit ever. Creeper!
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Replies (31-35):
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Yes, I do. They are always unprovoked. All of my posts are either light hearted or family oriented. I am typically nice to everyone. If I do respond negatively to someone that is being a jerk to me or someone else, they act like I am the worst person ever. It is kind of funny that they are so caught up in everything I do.

Quoting JCKitten87: Do you have anon stalkers? Cuz I read another post of yours tonight that had an insanely aggressive unprovoked anon reply like the one on this post too
Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Big Dan loves you :)
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Big Dan was an innocent victim. It was a guy he pointed at while he was saying this crap...lol.

Quoting Kyndall30: Big Dan loves you :)
WindBlownOracle
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:26 AM

The Dude likes you dude.

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:27 AM
There's a guy at one of our local grocery stores that has taken to following me around while I shop. He tries to make it seem like he is just running into me randomly but it's getting creepy. I've been avoiding that store whenever possible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN