Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So.....where is the dang plane already?!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:40 AM
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

Seriously.....where the hell is that damn plane??!!

How can they still have not found a single piece of it after 3.5 weeks?  They can't prove it crashed in the ocean.

Are they STILL looking for it other places?  They need to FIND the damn plane!  Every day they have no clue where it is and focus mainly/solely in the water they put people at risk from a plane that was hijacked and landed safely to be used for some future purpose.

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:42 AM
Superman wanted friends, he felt lonely and always had a thing for small eyes and yellow complexion..... Ask him.
texasgirl77
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
It's all a cover up. I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories but there's so much cover up going on here it's ridiculous. It's either a hijacking, some other kind of terrorism, pilot went insane, or somebody's government is hiding something. That plane did not just fall into the water never to be found again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:43 AM

Distraction...

texasgirl77
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Notice how it took all our thoughts away from everything else (Russia, north Korea, Israel, all the REAL important stuff going on).
mama2ameira
by captain underpants on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:45 AM
Yup

Quoting texasgirl77: It's all a cover up. I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories but there's so much cover up going on here it's ridiculous. It's either a hijacking, some other kind of terrorism, pilot went insane, or somebody's government is hiding something. That plane did not just fall into the water never to be found again.
MamaSusieQ045
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:47 AM
There is definitely something strange going on
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:47 AM

I thought they found pieces of it? 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:48 AM

There was something on the news tonight that they may have found some pieces but it wasn't confirmed

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:48 AM

I agree.  And everyone just keeps sending ships to circle the ocean down there and no one is looking for an intact plane elsewhere.  The whole thing has stunk of terrorism from the start -- but, for some stupid reason, everyone believes these stupid wild guesses as to location instead of actually THINKING!!

Quoting texasgirl77: It's all a cover up. I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories but there's so much cover up going on here it's ridiculous. It's either a hijacking, some other kind of terrorism, pilot went insane, or somebody's government is hiding something. That plane did not just fall into the water never to be found again.

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:49 AM

That's what stresses me out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Distraction...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)