Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feeling lost tonight ,can't cuddle with my dd

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have only been a way from my dd when she was a newborn and sent to another hospital for 6 days ,and 4 of those day I was stuck in another hospital .Well my dd is 3 almost 4 and tonight she begged grandma to let her stay over .I live two doors down from my mom and I am scared shitless ,I want to go and get her .I am so lost with out my baby girl .I just want to cuddle her and kiss her .I am having a hard time with this .Does it get easier as she gets older .I am just lost .my vent

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:50 AM

thank you all

Keara20
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:50 AM
I've had a hell of a weekend with my dd, she's great for new people. Want to borrow her? Lol

It'll be ok, she's fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:51 AM
My 11 year old is in ky for the week and I am indiana. I miss her like mad!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:52 AM

I know she is safe ,it is just hard for me ,I think 3 is to young to be away from mommy over night ,I only leave her with grandma for maybe 2 hours and that is maybe twice a month ,so this over night thing is all new for me .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:07 AM
I can't tell you how many times I've worried and still worry about my daughter when she goes with her dad.

We started off slow, she started doing visits with him for a few hrs a day twice a week for a few mos and he worked his way up to overnites.

It's been 3 years and I still worry about her while she's with him. I learned to relax and I had to learn to let my baby go.

It's difficult but other than that she goes everywhere with me. We are so close and talk about everything.

I say go out to the movies do a lil shopping and go to dinner, when your daughter is away. I promise you'll feel better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN