Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This is so sad .. yet beautiful.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I have no idea who these people are, or why they won't just let me die in peace. I had a family once; a loving wife, two wonderful sons. All of that is nothing more than a distant memory, now. These people came and took me from my home one morning, and they locked me away in this room. I beg them to let me leave this hellish place - to go home, to see my family again. All the heartless bastards do is shake their heads, offering insincere platitudes before shoving more needles into my veins. They won't tell me what's going on, they just talk amongst themselves and poke and prod at the husk of what was once a man. I would give anything just to see my wife again, to kiss her one last time before the poison these monsters pump into me finally finishes the job. The old crone is the worst part. She hovers over me incessantly, and refuses to answer when I shout demands to know who she is and what she wants from me. She simply holds my liver-spotted hands in hers, and silently cries.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:52 AM
Yes it is.
rfhsure
by beast mode on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:53 AM
What?
TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Uhhh ..
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:55 AM
Oh my that's heart wrenching.
Jasminemomof3
by Mrs. Ali on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:55 AM
... I take poetry.
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Aww :-(
TurtleMami
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Sad.

At first I thought this was from the point of view of an animal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Interesting take on their side.

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:57 AM
:(
WindBlownOracle
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:57 AM

Is he trapped in his mind that afflicted with Alzheimer's, or a coma?   The old crone's his wife, he doesn't recognize her..

:O(

Eta~    WAIT!       OR............. is he dead and they are going to embalm him  They took him from his home, locked him in that room (morgue storage room - attendants often talk to the deceased as they take samples, or funeral home - embalmers do the same as they work on the body of the deceased) and then them pumping poison in to what WAS ONCE A MAN. . .  

SMH at the twisted possibilities and thoughts that run through my mind with what should be a simple possible conclusion of understanding going by the evidence given.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)