Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you ever wonder why you are alive?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
Or why you don't die no matter how much you don't care or try?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kidsloveglitter
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:46 AM
4 moms liked this

It's because Jesus loves you.  Open yourself to him.  He will show you the way.

BIMOM21
by Andi on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:47 AM
Just about every other day, sometimes every day. I seriously thought I was the only one.
moosesmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:49 AM
4 moms liked this
I've had the moments...a lot. But my faith is the only thing that gets me through. My purpose here is not served yet.

Quoting kidsloveglitter:

kidsloveglitter
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Amen. hugs

Quoting moosesmom: I've had the moments...a lot. But my faith is the only thing that gets me through. My purpose here is not served yet.
Quoting kidsloveglitter:

blueforewolf
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:54 AM
2 moms liked this

that's the question that has been bugging philosophers, scientists, and religious folk for forever -  why is there life anyway? why does anything exist?  love the question but can't come up with a real answer - I just think we are just too limited in our brain power (We are only human after all) to definitively answer that question  but it is fun to speculate

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:55 AM

why is anything alive? Roaches, bears, lions. The purpose of life is to simply live and find your own meaning.

kidsloveglitter
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:56 AM

There is meaning for us all.  The world is a beautiful gift from God, embrace the love! If not for you, your child/ren.

Quoting BIMOM21: Just about every other day, sometimes every day. I seriously thought I was the only one.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:56 AM
I don't wonder why, no. Why is anything alive? We just are. Thats just the way it is. It doesn't bother me that I don't know. We all die at some point, so what benefit would knowing why we're here have?
redmummyof3
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:56 AM
1 mom liked this

ummm nope but !!! i wonder why keith richards is still alive actually i'm pretty sure he wonders this him self !!! mental note ask keith why are you still here !!!! wait i know my kids needs me and yours do as well

oh and when i meet god i'm gonna ask him what is the meaning of life !!! and why did you take george carlin why !!!!! and what made you decide people were a good idea and why is there no blue food!!! its a mystery we will one day find the answer too

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 2:57 AM

You're alive because you were born and have not killed yourself, or had the misfortune of having a terrible accident or terminal illness. There is no over thinking it necessary.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)