Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ITCHY BOOB HELP!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I'm not talking about the nipples or the boobs themself but the area between the boobs. Is it just me or is it common to have this area itch like crazy!?!? Its like the itching feeling from the chicken pox. There's literally no relief. I've tried numbing sprays, witch hazel, alchol, peroxide (desperate on that one), lotions, and even cornstarch to prevent chafing from sweating since my boobs are a million degrees. Has anyone else had this? If so, how did you relieve it? I'm 16 weeks pregnant btw just incase that has to do with anything and I go to my doctor again on the 21st of april and definitely plan on talking to him about this but Im at my wits end and can't find anything on the internet except for cures for nipples while breast feeding. Please help :(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:30 AM
BUMP
frndlyfn
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Have you tried using an ice pack?  Aloe?  Vitamin e?  All the stuff you are using dries out the skin even more.  Aloe and vitamin e would restore the skins natural moisture and help cool it down.  I have used honey dust to help minimize any sweat..

Punchyobuns
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:38 AM

I just use regular antiperspirant. I'm allergic to perfumes anyway. But yeah it stops the sweating which stops the itching.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:38 AM
It seems as if I have to much moisture though that's why I've tried avoiding oils and what not. There's no rash either its jist normal skin. Ill give it a shot though. I'm desperate! Lol

Quoting frndlyfn:

Have you tried using an ice pack?  Aloe?  Vitamin e?  All the stuff you are using dries out the skin even more.  Aloe and vitamin e would restore the skins natural moisture and help cool it down.  I have used honey dust to help minimize any sweat..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN