Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My other post got hijacked by a formula feeding mom

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:27 AM
  • 38 Replies
How rude is that? She actually called me a lazy mother for breastfeeding and not giving my baby pureed food. Smh some people.
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Godgaveme4
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:29 AM
5 moms liked this
Sounds familiar. I have read many posts by formula feeding mommies where breast is best mommies swoop in and make rude comments.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM
What was the original post?

I think some just like to instigate.
greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM
Yeah I seen those also. I'm not against ff, my first was ff and my second is bf

Quoting Godgaveme4: Sounds familiar. I have read many posts by formula feeding mommies where breast is best mommies swoop in and make rude comments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep sadly it goes both ways. Women have a hard time being kind to each other because we are all better then each other. Because you know there is ONLY ONE way of doing things ever and if you don't do thing my way...Well then you suck and shouldn't have had kids. - PS. I don't really feel as if I am better then anyway.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Fascinating....

redmummyof3
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:34 AM

um ok  and how is dealing with sore breasts ill fitting bras' leaky breasts lazy??  i think lazy is propping a bottle in babes yap cause you are to tried busy ect is lazy as for food thats your and docs call not hers. and i bottle feed my baby and breast fed her when she was younger  some peoples kids  jeeze

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:35 AM
I didn't see that post but I'm guessing there're more details in that one. How old is your baby?
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I think its great that you feed your baby!

greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:37 AM
My mother called me a lazy mom

Quoting redneckmama4: What was the original post?

I think some just like to instigate.
OvenInUse
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I am convinced it's only for shock value coming from both sides. My breast feeding and formula feeding friends all peacefully coexist without any drama. This is one of those CM issues. Of course there are probably isolated incidents in the real world, but I don't believe there is any widespread animosity. People in the real world typically don't like to see starving babies. That trumps breast versus formula. I am sure some people are adamant that formula feeders hate breast feeders and vice versa but I think that's a load of crap.

Quoting Godgaveme4: Sounds familiar. I have read many posts by formula feeding mommies where breast is best mommies swoop in and make rude comments.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)