Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband is mean to his step son every day, but good to our 3 kids

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 169 Replies

Ive been married 18 years i have a 21 year old son from a prior relationship, my sons dad went MIA. When my son was 5 after that my husbnd took over but was always mean to my son he said thats how you raise a boy to be a man im an only child. So i thought he was correct well he would whoop hip daily and hes been verbally abusive, I tried to intervene but i was scared i had my son at 16 my parents were not well off my husband took care of us food clothes home, so i figured it would change well 18 years later and 3 more kids he still puts my son down everyday and still puts his hands on him what can i do? Son os 21 my other kids are 11-9-2 hes good to them, older one is his personal slave now he says he dont work ( not by choice) he can work for me. What can i do to get my son out of this situation????

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM
7 moms liked this
I can't be nice, so I won't say anything except Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM
8 moms liked this
I don't know, I would have been at a shelter before I was with anyone treating my child like shit.
newmom121812
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM
5 moms liked this
Oh please be a troll. If not WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! You let him abuse your son. YOU ARE SICK
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM
5 moms liked this

What a piece of shit enabler. Congrats.

pistolpink
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:59 AM
6 moms liked this
He treated your first child like shit so you had 3 more with him? Smooth move ex lax.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
It's taken you that long to ask for advice?? The first time he put his hands on my kid that would have been it, over and done.

Ask your son what he wants to happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this

You allowed him to abuse your son which is horrible. The best thing you can do is leave with your younger kids and help your oldest child heal.  It disgusts me that women will stay with abusers. I guess as long as he isn't abusing you it's OK.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM
10 moms liked this

When your son murders your dh, please testify on your son's behalf during his penalty hearing.  That way the jury will want to hang your ass and not his.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for your son but you put him in that situation and let it happen. You should have done something when it first started to happen. You should have put your son first. My bio mom when I lived with her before my dad got custody of me would let the man she was with abuse me. She could have put a stop to it but she didn't. To this day I hate that women and have not seen her in a long time and she has never met my kids and never will. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:01 PM
poor kid :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)