Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just for funny giggle... No Drama Mommas !

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM
  • 35 Replies

I was looking at a post about Breast Feeding and It made me think of All the crazy stuff we might of all heard over the years !

Breast feeders OR Formula Feeders =  

Tell us the Crazies thing's (Real people in person) has ever told you about your feeding decisions ?  

Keep it fun not a basing others post fest, OK.

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChrystalGreene
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:20 PM

OK for me,

My crazy MIL =

Told me that breastfeeding my baby after 3 months will make her Gay and then at a different time was asking me if I got Pleasure from Breastfeeding (she was not talking as in a job well done but as a sick perverted pleasure)   

She has lots of issues and just looks for excuses to lash out at me over anything. 

ChrystalGreene
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:33 PM

BUMP

Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:36 PM
I got the feeding past a certain age made a child gay too...also had one mom look on in HORROR as I gave my 6 year old a whole hotdog in a bun, instead of chopping it into a million pieces....
mumsmusingmind
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Formula feeding is a cop out and that mothers should breastfeed.  Formula feeding is lazy parenting.  Everyone can breastfeed, you just need to stick to it.

These weren't said to me, but said in front of me.  Most people don't have the balls to say things like that to my face cause I'll rip their balls off.

New mommy blogger!  Recipies, reviews and life stories.  Follow our journey on becoming a family.  Mumsmusingmind.blogspot.com

simple_kaos
by jade_fairie on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:41 PM
When my baby was born I asked my nurse if they had any formula or binkies. Formula because I didn't think I was producing enough milk.
I got torn a new one for even daring to think about using formula or binkies. Boob milk only. The baby was only allowed to be comforted by my boob in her mouth. Needless to say, she wasn't allowed back in.
mumsmusingmind
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Ha, ha, ha!  Yeah I get the looks when I give my 15mo whole grapes or tell them she eats pork chops.  We cut it really small, but still.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I got the feeding past a certain age made a child gay too...also had one mom look on in HORROR as I gave my 6 year old a whole hotdog in a bun, instead of chopping it into a million pieces....

New mommy blogger!  Recipies, reviews and life stories.  Follow our journey on becoming a family.  Mumsmusingmind.blogspot.com

Mom-to-2kids
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Her son could practically drink his hotdog...she was making comments under her breath about them being a choking hazard and she her son. Would be safe while he ate

Quoting mumsmusingmind:

Ha, ha, ha!  Yeah I get the looks when I give my 15mo whole grapes or tell them she eats pork chops.  We cut it really small, but still.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: I got the feeding past a certain age made a child gay too...also had one mom look on in HORROR as I gave my 6 year old a whole hotdog in a bun, instead of chopping it into a million pieces....

lilcsmomi
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Breast feeders are crazy! That being said I ebf. My lo would not take a bottle or a pacie. I actually chose to bf before he was born though, but all my life I swore I never would, but money wise it seemed finacially responsible..i.e. cheap. I also know the benefits but that didn't sway my judgement, it was cost effective to me. Breast milk is free!, and I quit work when he was born. I try to keep away from ebf-ers and would never hail down the judgement they have to 'share'. Formula now is so advanced that it doesn't make much of a difference. As long as you feed your babies and they are healthy.
redmummyof3
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:48 PM

ahhh the mis informed mother of mine said that coke the drink would turn my breast milk sour

my boobs would sag { after four pregnancys my tits still look like they are in there 20s hehe

my daughter will swallow my body jewelry (yup there peirced} and she will be consipated

my tattoo ink will seep into my milk supply  {yup tattoed there too}

mumsmusingmind
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:50 PM

LMFAO!  Your kid is SIX YEARS OLD, if a child doesn't know how to eat a hot dog by then they have some problems.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Her son could practically drink his hotdog...she was making comments under her breath about them being a choking hazard and she her son. Would be safe while he ate
Quoting mumsmusingmind:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN