Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Moms with toddlers (rant funny)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this
Doesn't it bother anyone when you change your toddler and then 5 mins later they decide to poop in the clean diaper? My dd will sit there and hold her poop until I put a fresh clean diaper on her and it's like whyyyy?! Lol or how about when you have given them bathes and not even a second later they are dirty!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Nope. My toddler has been in underwear for close to three years. If you potty train your kid it won't dirty a diaper. Just a thought.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Haha yea! Ds does that all the time lol I don't think he's holding it lol it just happens!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM
She's 1 for Christ sakes! She's no where near ready. Just a thought

Quoting Anonymous: Nope. My toddler has been in underwear for close to three years. If you potty train your kid it won't dirty a diaper. Just a thought.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM
How old is your child? They are typically only considered toddlers until around age 3, then they become "preschoolers"....and I doubt you have had your kid potty trained since birth.

For the OP, my 2 year old does this DAILY.

Quoting Anonymous: Nope. My toddler has been in underwear for close to three years. If you potty train your kid it won't dirty a diaper. Just a thought.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM
How old is your toddler and when did you start potty training?

katherinemcp
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM

omg my dd totally does that. Oh, my, that is a very nice, clean fresh diaper, I think I will poop in it. O.o

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM
Doesn't toddler end at 3 years old?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:06 PM
That's not a toddler, lol. You have a preschooler.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Crackhead!

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 3:07 PM

god yes! lol my ds constantly does that!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)