Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mother's Day Giveaway! (update with winners!)

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:25 PM
  • 340 Replies
7 moms liked this

The winners are: ChangingLanes and Roxygurl with the grand prize winner being Taramac. 

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

As promised, I am doing a Mother's Day Giveaway. It will start today and run through April 30th. At that time, it will be closed to entries. Winners will be announced May 1st.

One mom will be chosen for an extra special prize and 2 runner ups will be chosen for smaller prizes.

The rules:

1) Your reply must include what someone could give you that you need or want that would make your Mother's Day Special.

2) You must reply under your SN.

3) If you win, you must be willing to provide me with a way to award you a prize whether it be a physical address, a PO box or, in some instances, just an email depending on the prize selected.

4) Winners will be chosen at my discretion. Multiple entries are allowed, but will not increase your chances of receiving a prize.

Make it fun. Tell us your wishes no matter how big or small.

Good luck!

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anoncalypse
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:27 PM
2 moms liked this
A Massage!
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:27 PM
2 moms liked this
Damn. When's Mother's Day?
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I would love to get a toiletry gift set so I can send it to my daughter, she deserves it.

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:29 PM
May 11th.

I'm allowing entries the entire month of April and then I'll have time for shipping before Mother's Day.

Quoting weeping_angel: Damn. When's Mother's Day?
lovinmybabe
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:29 PM
I would love to be able to get a mani and pedi !
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this

A pair of pink boxing gloves would make my mother'sday a happy one!  My husband is setting up his heavy bag and I would like to do some work with it as well :)

I should ask....is this open to Canadians?  lol

lasombrs
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:32 PM
To have my hair done. Dh has been cutting it for me at home for years. Mother's Day is also dh birthday ( or was the year he was born) so it's all about him and mil and no one even notices I am there most times. Hopefully when the kids are older they will at least make me a card.
aehutmacher
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
A tea set! That's right, I've got a thing for loose-leaf teas (I have over 10 varieties to choose from and my own little tea pot in which to steep it, but no tea cups/saucers -- and I really want to have a tea party).

Or someone to pay my impending student loans ;) though I doubt I'll get any takers for that one.
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Honestly, Since i'm high risk pregnant im not able to move as I used to dued to my cervix being weak.This is baby #4 so you know we will rarely get that alone time when the baby arrives. I would really love a movie night with dh.I can just go to the movies and sit.Doesnt include to much physical activity.It's the simple things that matter.Big or small honestly.I think it's just simply amazing you even doing this for other moms.

Shadow_Walker
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:34 PM

A Kindle, even an older cheap one would make my day!  I have too many books, it would help me cut down on clutter if I replaced paperback and hardcover with ebooks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN