Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my laundry costs me forty bucks alone bcuz of my gym stuff

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I am a little embarrassed I guess. I live in a apartment. Its two bucks a load. I sit in the sauna around five days a week and my clothes get soaked with sweat. I actually had a problem with my stuff smelling like mil dew my sister threw a batch if gyms clothes out behind my back. Lol saying she tried to wash the smell out. And this is just my gym laundry not my regular clothes. I guess that's my confession bcuz that's it
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Yes. But she was doing my laundry so I decided to not be a bitch lol

Quoting tisha826: I would be pissed as hell if soneone threw my gym clothes out, workout clothes are expensive!
jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:55 AM

Hang your wet clothes dry before putting them in your other laundry. Also toss baking soda in your wash.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM
No actually my skin looks better after the sauna. Clears up my pimples so much its ridiculous. Plus I suffer from chronic pain and it helps with that too

Quoting Sparklepants747:

Ew. Sitting in a sauna that often doesn't sound like fun. Is your skin perpetually pruney? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Put about a half box of baking soda in with your gym cloths and let them soak awhile.  It will cost about 50 cents a box at dollar stores.  This is what I done with my daughers, and it worked great:)   Also, letting them air dry will help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM
That's a good idea never thought of baking soda. Thanks

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Hang your wet clothes dry before putting them in your other laundry. Also toss baking soda in your wash.

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:57 AM
What rock stars do with their stage cloths is put cheap vodka in a spray bottle and spray down their cloths after a show... Kills the smell and freshens them.
allycally
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM
The Hispanic ladies at the apartment complex I used to live at used this pinesol cleaner in their husbands work clothes. ...you could always hand wash them and hang dry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Sauna nude!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:58 AM
I do that but my shirt or my towel all of it becomes soaked

Quoting aj_mom:

Why not sit in the sauna in a towel?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Eww. No just no :-)

Quoting Anonymous: Sauna nude!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)