Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I should have never had a baby

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM
  • 606 Replies
9 moms liked this
Why does no one tell you that having a baby is so miserable. And I don't believe the excuse you will forget once they get older. It's just a excuse not to warn you so that you will experience the same mind numbing hell. If my mother or a relative even told me a fraction of the bull I would be facing I would have cut out my uterus my self. I dread waking up every morning knowing I will face the same horrible experience the only release is sleep at night which I don't even enjoy because obviously I'm sleeping. I hate my life. I count down the days when I am no longer legally bound to my child when she turns 18. Motherhood is not rewarding and any cute moments are so fleeting, few and far in between that they do nothing to soften the misery I feel. I would give my eyesight or hearing, lung or kidney to turn back time and never gotten pregnant. I will not keep the realities of motherhood to my self. When my daughter turns 18 I will prepare her for the hell she will face and then she can knowledgeably decide whether she wants to procreate. I was done a great disservice by not being made aware of the realities of being a parent.
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
18 moms liked this

i actually enjoy motherhood. I love babies and don't find taking care of them miserable at all. Sorry you do, maybe motherhood isn't for you?

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
16 moms liked this

What exactly makes it "Hell" for you?I have absolutely LOVED motherhood and miss the infant days!

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM
5 moms liked this

Oh, goodness. Do you feel negative about everything in life or just being a mom?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:06 PM
19 moms liked this

I love when cf trolls come to play... This isnt your sandbox... go home.

AGoodie716
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:06 PM
69 moms liked this
Why don't you do her a favor and give her up for adoption. Broads like you SHOULD have their uterus ripped out. Smh.
VicVinegar
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM
5 moms liked this

Soo put her up for adoption?

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM
12 moms liked this
Parenting is hard and it's okay to dislike being a mom at times. There are so many articles and blogs that I have read online about moms who hate motherhood.
nolongermstkn
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM
I enjoy it so much, but it has its days. Lol

((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM
8 moms liked this
Not everyone feels the same way you. I love being a mom. So my experience would be very different from yours. Btw please don't tell your child your true feelings. That will most likely hurt her very deep. I know it would me to know that I made my mother miserable.
NellieKane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this
What exactly is going on with your child to make you so miserable?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)