Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He told me he would leave me if...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My fiancé told me he would leave me if I didn't lose weight. My son is now 18 months old and I haven't ever lost the weight I gained in pregnancy. I work out 5-6 days a week. I eat relatively healthy, but it's hard because he won't eat healthy and expects me to cook him a "normal" meal and then fix something healthy for myself. I think he is being an asshole, have your men ever told you this?!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this
Nope. My so eats what I make. He would never ask me to make him something different. He goes out of his way to make my life easier. He loves that I cook healhly meals, he wants to be healthy with me.
He also never criticizes my body. I am much harder on myself than he is.
Sounds like he is being an ass.
LaMerica
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:58 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm an all or nothing kinda gal. I would fix healthy meals and if he doesn't want to eat it, he can make himself a sandwich.

JackieGirl007
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Hell no. What a mother fucking jerk.

ashley1693
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:59 PM
6 moms liked this
One way to lose all the extra weight is to leave his ass. Then you'll drop 100+ pounds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I would leave him. That's absolute bull shit.

Amybelle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM
2 moms liked this

No, I have a Man that Loves me no matter what.........you should look for one, they're pretty awesome

Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM

18 months is a long time for "baby weight."  How much weight are we talking about?  Did you gain over the "recommended" 25-35 pounds?

And what is "normal" food?  Vs. healthy food?

meka26
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I would cook healthy food. He would either eat it or cook for himself. WTBS, your DH sounds like an asshole. I was at my highest weight with my ex. He never once mentioned to me that I needed to lose weight. When I was ready, he was very supportive. He excercised with me and helped me prepare healthier food.

LeilaBeansMom
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM
I agree. He is an asshole.
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Yes he is an asshole.  Leave his ass, file for sole custody and child support and go on with your life and be grateful that you found out early what a f*cking loser he really is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN