• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

a**hole exbf who wants to admit he was wrong and get back together

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
After I lost my job and broke up over money problems. I still stayed friends and came over and did stuff sometimes even as if we never broke up. I realized during this brake up that I loved her and still wanted to be with her. I realized that even though I care about money she doesn't. And because of that I feel like the biggest asshole in the world. Every day I wake up she's the first thought that pops in my head sometimes even before my morning cigarette and the last thing I think about before I go to bed. She asked me to put my feelings on here for you girls to decide whether or not we get back together. She said she is going to wait till some replies come in before reading or commenting.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM
I got you cared more about money so you broke up ? Is that right ?
myloveismyfaith
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM
I really hope you're trolling, not basing your renewed relationship on the opinions of complete strangers. If that is the case clearly your relationship is not that important to her. Move on.
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:22 AM
No. You're an ex for a reason.... plus you disrespected her (imo) by continuing a sexual relationship but not giving your heart and soul... all she was to you was a booty call. Don't lie.

If she takes you back, you have a lot to make up for.... but I'm hoping she realizes her worth and finds someone just as worthy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)