Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Awesome CL ad, by a WOMAN. I'm gonna win!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

So where I work, we draw a list of states out of a jar and every week we browse craigslist ads for the funniest ads. I happen to work the personals since those have yet to fail me. Well DH is helping and I heard him bust into laughter as he said WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER.

Now the winner at work gets a free lunch on Friday. We do this every week for amusement and here's the one I'm using. DH Is awesome at helping.

Oh and I blocked everything out. For work, we print up the ad and black everything out just incase it gets deleted. Just wanted to clarify that before anyone asked.

Anyone else have funny CL ads?

Quote:

X[?]

Posted: 1 hour ago

Dating life is over!!! (aurora)

body : athletic height : 5'4" (162cm) status : single

Hi guys. Well I hate to say this but I think I've had my last date on craigslist. Why? Because I was on a date where I just completely embarrassed myself. I started talking to this guy about 3 months ago and started a diet as I wanted to look good. He was moving from Cali to XXXXXXX. So for 3 months, I dieted and exercised. I ate no red meats, no sodas, low carbs.

Tonight was the big night and of coarse he took me to a steak house. I didn't realize what would happen if I ate the red meats and sodas tonight but I sure found out fast. After dinner we went to Lake XXXXXX, it was a quiet cool breezy night when my stomach just bottomed out on me. Yup. I started breaking wind, butt barking, ass howling, dropping bombs, and whatever else you'd like to call it. There was no bathroom in sight so I dropped the deuce  in the lake.

Luckily we drove there in seperate cars so I was able to make a bee line to my car and leave quickly. Now here I sit all broken hearted, could help myself so I shit and farted. I don't think that guy will be interested in a 2nd date, but maybe you could come over to cuddle? I Swear, I took a shower and it's all out of myself for the night. Any takers?

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:31 AM

BUMP!

jenmay44me
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Eh, I've read funnier. No offense.
DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Wtf ewwww!! Lol
Mommy2fourchics
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:34 AM
I needed that laugh tonight!
Cbreland07
by CranioMama on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Holy wow.. 0_o this can't be real?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM
I didn't even laugh, if you want to win that lunch, keep looking!
amandacr1026
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM

omg lol if you don't win you have to post the winner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM

I worked with what I had. I've read funnier too but I can only look for things posted since saturday in the state that I drew

Quoting jenmay44me: Eh, I've read funnier. No offense.

MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Wow!
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
Hahahahaha!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)