• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know I'm a good mother!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

LOL I feel like a lot of women think that just because their children are still alive, they are great mothers.

I HATE when they use " well I did it and my children are fine" for an argument. THAT IS NOT A VALID POINT!

Saw it and had to share lol

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:36 AM
If my son puts clothes on in the morning... I feel like SuperMom!

He's going through a phase where he seems to think clothing is optional...
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
4 moms liked this
I hung my child upside down over a pit of velociraptors

He turned out fine!!!!
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM

Oh man! I'm not looking forward to that stage! Haha I feel like a super mom when I can successfully get his diaper changed without getting poop everywhere. He HATES diaper changes.

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: If my son puts clothes on in the morning... I feel like SuperMom! He's going through a phase where he seems to think clothing is optional...

Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Psh some days, that's how I feel!

Can't keep my animals alive, can't keep my plants alive (rip Thor... tears... I think jumper is on its way to deaths door too).... how I managed to get this mini me out of the infant/toddler years is beyond me! He's pretty self sufficient now which helps lol

MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:39 AM
OH MY GOSH. You know, I went with the T-Rex, he came out okay..

Quoting TiffanyRose06: I hung my child upside down over a pit of velociraptors

He turned out fine!!!!
MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:40 AM
It's awful!!! He's always taking all his clothes off! I don't know why this even started, lol.

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

Oh man! I'm not looking forward to that stage! Haha I feel like a super mom when I can successfully get his diaper changed without getting poop everywhere. He HATES diaper changes.

Quoting MommyOfOne2710: If my son puts clothes on in the morning... I feel like SuperMom!

He's going through a phase where he seems to think clothing is optional...

Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
But yea... there's a girl on the face book that claims to be a great mom... she's got custody of ZERO of her 4 kids, barely sees them. Blows my mind
Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM

LOL I love how your are so sad about your plant but not the animals! lmao!  :P

Quoting Shy_Dia: Psh some days, that's how I feel! Can't keep my animals alive, can't keep my plants alive (rip Thor... tears... I think jumper is on its way to deaths door too).... how I managed to get this mini me out of the infant/toddler years is beyond me! He's pretty self sufficient now which helps lol

ABCMomma0211
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Man if i manage to pick up my oldest from school on time and have dinner done by 6pm i know im a supermom lol.

Plus if all three girls are asleep by 930, and stay that way im a super de duper mommy
Shy_Dia
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:44 AM
The last animal was 3 years ago. But Thor was just last week. Figure you can't go wrong with plants right! Sunlight, water- life's good! Yea.. no, that's not how it works.

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

LOL I love how your are so sad about your plant but not the animals! lmao!  :P

Quoting Shy_Dia: Psh some days, that's how I feel!

Can't keep my animals alive, can't keep my plants alive (rip Thor... tears... I think jumper is on its way to deaths door too).... how I managed to get this mini me out of the infant/toddler years is beyond me! He's pretty self sufficient now which helps lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)