• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My neighbor puts her special needs child...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
Outsidd ALL DAY and he SCREAMS outside my windows.
Daily. I have a newborn child who is constantly woken up, because she just plops him outside and go inside to chainsmoke and watch judge judy, which i can ALSO hear through the fucking hallway.
I went to her door to ask her to PLEASE bring her kid inside, or go out with him ,maybe then he'll SHUT UP so my fucking baby can sleep. This woman has the nerve to tell me im being intolerant. Your eight year old is literally non stop screechin directly outside my window every day for months and im intolerant? Fucking WHAT? Another eight fucking months on this god forsaken lease and im moving the fuck out!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this
I would call the police
Lostinindy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I would call CPS.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Why haven't you called someone?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:40 AM
Why is her 8 year old not in school? If he's homeschooled, why is she not schooling him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Do you live in apartments? I would call the apartment office first and see if something can't be done (i know in some apartments, they will kick out tenants if they are a big disruption.)

If nothing is done or it isn't solved I'd call the police (noise disturbance) and/or CPS. Sometimes the police will review and call CPS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM
4 moms liked this
Manager? Land lord? Cops? Cps? Air horn? Mask?

Lol maybe you could wait at the window with a mask and an airhorn and scare him. Then play it off if she calls the cops, do this every damn time. Idk
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I would call the police "concerned" about the child. But really, that is concerning =( Why isn't he in school?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Her 8 year old doesn't go to school?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM

Call the police!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:42 AM
I HAVE. The landlord insists that as long as it is during the day, befor a certain timehe cn be outside "playing" liek any other kid. Only he doesnt play he stands there kicking holes in the gravel and screeching.

Sorry about the typos aautocorrectdoesnt seem to work on this site, and i dont want to retype
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)