• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is a soldier but I'm a whore?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
So we all know the dirty mess that goes on with the military wives...

I know someone who was sleeping with a guy while her husband was over seas. When he came home he found out they divorced and she married the other guy. Kept the same last name and is still married...

Which brings me to this post... When a woman cheats on the man she is a whore and is blasted and so on... When the man does it it is brushes under the rug with the few occasions someone gets a hold of the higher command... It takes both of them to cheat. Weather married or not they are both in the wrong... Yet because he is a "hero" or "soldier" people seem to think oh its ok and oh under that rug it goes... I would love to see the pile of men under that rug...
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firebird78
by L&J'sMom on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:09 AM

it's always been that way

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:11 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't brush any cheaters under the rug. I don't care if that person is male,female,soldier,military,sahm,purple,or blue.

If they are cheating, I won't be with that person. I don't believe in second chances when it comes to that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:12 AM
I do agree it has always been that way... I've watched it from as long as I remember. Father was military. Husband was military.

Quoting firebird78:

it's always been that way

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:12 AM
2 moms liked this
It would be so exhausting to worry about senseless crap like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:14 AM
This I agree with and is what made me come to this while talking to dh about girl and 2 guys

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

I don't brush any cheaters under the rug. I don't care if that person is male,female,soldier,military,sahm,purple,or blue.

If they are cheating, I won't be with that person. I don't believe in second chances when it comes to that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Believe me that's not true in the military.  My dh has the fantastic (sarcasm) job of having to defend cheaters.  Men don't come out of it looking squeaky clean, and they shouldn't.  There's a lot that the general military community doesn't hear about because they're not close to it's legal system.  By the way, my dh hates having to defend cheaters (and other military criminals) and thinks they're scum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:14 AM
You must be one of "those" military wives .. Lol good luck :)

Quoting Anonymous: It would be so exhausting to worry about senseless crap like that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:16 AM
I bet he does :( poor guy... But yet that goes with the ones that are told on by others to higher command... This story no one told higher command

Quoting Anonymous:

Believe me that's not true in the military.  My dh has the fantastic (sarcasm) job of having to defend cheaters.  Men don't come out of it looking squeaky clean, and they shouldn't.  There's a lot that the general military community doesn't hear about because they're not close to it's legal system.  By the way, my dh hates having to defend cheaters (and other military criminals) and thinks they're scum.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Lol, nope.. Not married into the military, no military in my family. I just don't give a crap about such nonsense. We get it, poor women everywhere. Move on

Quoting Anonymous: You must be one of "those" military wives .. Lol good luck :)

Quoting Anonymous: It would be so exhausting to worry about senseless crap like that
kdjdod081013
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:19 AM
DH had 30+ affairs, ADMITTED to it to an LT. And nothing was ever said.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)