Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to have sex anymore....

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
  • 4 Replies
I am almost 27 years old. Been with my husband for almost 2 years, I have a 3 year old little girl, a part time job, feel like I'm to busy or occupied to do anything for myself. When my daughter is finally in bed for the night and I can finally relax my husband wants something from me and it's soooooo annoying cause I'm not in the mood nor am I ever. I love him so much and don't want our marriage to crumble cause there is no intimacy left. I have no sex drive or even want one anymore and sometimes I'll just pleasure my husband to satisfy his needs. I don't know what too do. What do you women do, is there anyone out there like me ??
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BeAmour
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:09 AM
If he's hot, send him to me. I'm deprived, too. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:12 AM
I'm having a similar prob except I work 55-66hrs a week 5am-4pm.
CrimsonRadiance
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:12 AM
I am honestly the same way. I am 31, have a 10 yr, 8 yr and 6 yr. Been married for 10 years. And I have NO sex drive. I blame Essure. I am constantly in pain because of it, but my hormones are out of wack and the sex urge just isn't there.

I usually end up giving in, after DH complains that it has been too long without.
mammabb
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:16 AM
Yes i know that feeling i have 3 yr old and a 5 month by the timekids are in bed then my husbands wants attention its so annoying his sex drive is so high and after my 2nd child my went way down i feel like i cud live wit out it but then when i do go for it i feel much better cuz i needed it and didnt know it something thats help me is telling him these are the days will have sex then on those days we flirt back and fourth over txt its something ti look forward to we 4 days a week
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)