Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok. Who's slipping me drugs??!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
  • 1 Replies
In usually an awful sleeper. It takes me forever to fall asleep. It's just so hard to turn my brain off! Then I wake up several times a night. Go pee. Each time. Try to turn my brain off again....

You get the idea.

But for the past week....Ive actually been sleeping! I guess it's a good thing. But it's just been so sudden and it's tripping me out.

I don't even remember falling asleep each night. And I'm sleeping through the night!!

It's like this "oh...hmm I'm kinda sleepy." Next thing I know, it's morning time and I gotta get the kids off to school.

So weird. I asked my husband if he's slipping me drugs. He just said "yeah. I'm drugging you and having my way with you.....and you can't even tell the next morning." (Insert heavy sarcasm on bout hour parts. Lol)

Have you guys ever had your sleep patterns totally switch up on you like this? It's so strange to me. Actually sleeping....weird.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
RadnRem
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Oh. I just realized that it's just after 1 am. I should probably clarify that I am only awake because I'm working. And apparently they don't pay me to sleep.

However....they are paying my to play on my phone. So. Sweet gig I guess
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)