Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why would someone do that??!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:23 AM
  • 3 Replies
Who the hell would put razor blades on monkey bars and slides to purposely hurt a child?? Happened in Illinois and Philadelphia...there are some sick ppl in the world, our children are not safe anywhere with so many sick horrible ppl out there, whoever did this need to be caught and punished to the extreme, there should be camera's installed in the playgrounds

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
EvaTheDiva2
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Bc theyre stupid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:32 AM
I don't hold anything past people. I am paranoid as fuck. I see parents leaving strollers in general areas when they go to x and y store or restaurant in town.. I would think someone might walk by and do something to the stroller. Hell, steal it. One time at the toysrus parking lot, I must have forgotten to lock my car. When I came back all my doors were open. My car was just sitting there all doors open, people didn't know what to think. I touched the seats to make sure someone didn't pee on them for all I know, specially the car seat. Turned the thing upside down before letting my baby in it. I even looked under the seats, where the spare is, in compartments... Touched the steering wheel, tested the breaks, checked that my battery was still there and nothing had been added... And mind you I live in a pretty high end town.
jenn_alm
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Wow thats strange! Ppl are idiots, that would have freaked me the hell out!!

quote name="Anonymous" id="0"] I don't hold anything past people. I am paranoid as fuck. I see parents leaving strollers in general areas when they go to x and y store or restaurant in town.. I would think someone might walk by and do something to the stroller. Hell, steal it. One time at the toysrus parking lot, I must have forgotten to lock my car. When I came back all my doors were open. My car was just sitting there all doors open, people didn't know what to think. I touched the seats to make sure someone didn't pee on them for all I know, specially the car seat. Turned the thing upside down before letting my baby in it. I even looked under the seats, where the spare is, in compartments... Touched the steering wheel, tested the breaks, checked that my battery was still there and nothing had been added... And mind you I live in a pretty high end town. [/quote]
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)