Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone watch Real World???

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM
  • 43 Replies

I was watching it last night before I fell asleep and I ended up having a dream about Cory.....it was so odd lol, I woke up soo confused. I almost never have dreams and the one time I do, I'm dating some guy on a stupid reality show lol. I just started watching a few episodes back, and last night was the season finale....guess I'll have to catch the rest ondemand so I can re-visit my dream man candy hahahaha

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM
3 moms liked this
I watched it back in 1992 when it was real lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlg1989
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM
I'm so sad it's over! I dont usually watch RW but I got into it this season! I loved Jenny and Cory together they had crazy chemistry.
You need to watch the beginning cause that girl Ashley is Fucking wild.
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg, exactly lol. Back then I was younger than them and they were so "cool".....now I'm older than them and most of the time it just seems stupid. But yea, I was totally that woman dreaming about a younger man haha. I do still enjoy seeing some of the old people on the challenge.....especially CT....now THAT is some man candy haha. But apparently he's sporting a beard this season....no bueno lol

Quoting owl0210: I watched it back in 1992 when it was real lol.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I used to watch it in the 90s, lol.
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I'm going to have to watch it......she came on like an episode or 2 ago and I was like wtf? WHO is this?? lol. He's soooo sexy lol

Quoting mlg1989: I'm so sad it's over! I dont usually watch RW but I got into it this season! I loved Jenny and Cory together they had crazy chemistry. You need to watch the beginning cause that girl Ashley is Fucking wild.

seksen
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I have to watch the last episode! I have been working all night.. thankfully DF is way into that show so he recorded it for me :)

Quoting mlg1989: I'm so sad it's over! I dont usually watch RW but I got into it this season! I loved Jenny and Cory together they had crazy chemistry.
mlg1989
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Lol I'm not into mixed guys really but I will say him and Brian both have good bodies.
I know my ass would be all over Tom, he seems like my type. I hope him and Jamie are still together :(
I think the reunion is Monday at 9?

I'm also pumped for The Challenge, freaking Love that! Team CT!

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

I'm going to have to watch it......she came on like an episode or 2 ago and I was like wtf? WHO is this?? lol. He's soooo sexy lol

Quoting mlg1989: I'm so sad it's over! I dont usually watch RW but I got into it this season! I loved Jenny and Cory together they had crazy chemistry.

mlg1989
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:58 AM
Dude....Brian goes Fucking crazy! I couldnt look away!

Quoting seksen: I have to watch the last episode! I have been working all night.. thankfully DF is way into that show so he recorded it for me :)

Sara-1989
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this
No.

I do have an addiction to the challenges though. I grew up watching those people on The Real World. Their drama amuses me.
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:20 AM

We're totally opposite lol, Cory is exactly my type and Tom is anything BUT my type. I don't think they'll last, I feel like there's something wrong with Tom mentally....there's just something "off" about him lol

Quoting mlg1989: Lol I'm not into mixed guys really but I will say him and Brian both have good bodies. I know my ass would be all over Tom, he seems like my type. I hope him and Jamie are still together :( I think the reunion is Monday at 9? I'm also pumped for The Challenge, freaking Love that! Team CT!
Quoting elephantmamaof2:

Quoting mlg1989: I'm so sad it's over! I dont usually watch RW but I got into it this season! I loved Jenny and Cory together they had crazy chemistry. You need to watch the beginning cause that girl Ashley is Fucking wild.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)