• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Send good vibes to hubby! UPDATE!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
My hubby is headed into the city right now for the final phase of an interviewing process for a job that will change our lives. The interview is in an hour and a half. He's meeting with the CEO and the Vice President of the department. He was incredibly nervous and left at 4:30 this morning to be sure to get there early. This is so huge for him! He SHOULD know if he is being offered the job by the time he leaves the interview or shortly after.

UPDATE:
Omg so after a 2 hour interview he finally calls me. It went fantastic. They loved him! 15 minutes after he left, the "in house" recruiter he has been working with called him and said they "green lighted" him and absoutly want him. So they are running a background check (which will be clean) and then will be contacting to discuss contracts and an offer. So insane! So now he has a 2 hour train ride and hour drive home.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Sending good vibes! Update later.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Yay!! Good positive vibes heading his way.
momtoTAKBK
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Good luck to him!
mommyfesha
by monster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Good luck for him!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Thanks! Sooooo nervous for him. My heart is pounding so hard. Should have started about 30 minutes ago if they were on time. He got to the city an hour and a half early so I know he was on time!
Faby_K
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Good luck and if its meant to be it will be his. Good vibes your way :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. Your absolutely right. Ughhhh he just wants it so badly. It will be a huge step in his career and he deserves it. He made it through all the other phases of the interviewing process with flying colors so I'm hoping this one goes just as well. I just want to find out so I can either be insanely happy and excited for him or be supportive and a shoulder to lean on.

Quoting Faby_K: Good luck and if its meant to be it will be his. Good vibes your way :)
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM

aww, good luck to you both. I hope he OWNS the interview and gets the position!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Bump for update.
KME3
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
I hope they follow through.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)