Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was he out of line for his comment?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I say yes!

After I told my fiance that I was going back to college to further my degree he said "You only want to go for parties and college guys."

First of all I am 24 years old and I do NOT party and i've always been faithful to him.

Our relationship is on eggshells right now because of his insecurities and "habits". I'm so tired of his shit.

Also tell me your take on this argument. He tells me that he feels "trapped". We don't have any kids together. He goes out once a week with his friends. I told him that I am upset because when I get off work I come straight home and I am tired of his friend being there every damn day. He says i'm trying to keep him locked up but all I asked was that he put me first for once and he says he does but how is he putting me first when I cry to him about wanting attention from him and he tells me to stop being a baby then goes outside to "chill".

I'm over it. I really am. As soon as I get the chance I'm leaving.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sara-1989
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:28 AM
He doesn't sound ready for a commitment.
mommy_me
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Let him go. What kind of future do you have with a man who is more concerned with his own insecurities than you getting an education to better your child and your future
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:32 AM
Wow. He's worried that the girl who has him "trapped" will go to a party? That she'll be around college boys? Makes no sense at all. I mean, if he's so trapped, shouldn't he feel relieved that you'll be away and too busy to keep him in shackles???

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Dump him. I can't stand control freaks
bensmommy1
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Run!!! You don't have any children together and you are so young don't waste another minute of your life with him! You deserve someone who makes time for you and isn't so insecure.
-_-
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM
You're a dumbass if you keep seeing him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abecee
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:34 AM

I say you both need to move on without the other one.  Not all relationships are forever, and this one sounds like it should end NOW.

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Jesus christ...

Take out the trash and by trash I mean this toddler that you are dating. By the sounds of it you're better off AND wouldn't it be awesome to go to college...single? Especially free of this turd?

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Yeah he was out of line and yes you should totally dump his ass.

LoriLou75
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:37 AM
It sounds like a good idea to leave. If its bad before the honeymoon even starts, its not going to get better. Some people just don't "fit" together.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)