Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your husband do this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, " Ephesians 5:25

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:15 AM

1 Corinthians 7:1-40 ESV / 44 helpful votes

Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: "It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman." But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Do what? Love me? LOL Of course, that's why we're married.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM

huh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:17 AM
2 moms liked this
No, he loves me like Satan loves hell, burning, passionately and viciously.
Jesus's love is too soft for my soul.
I need fire.
Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:19 AM

Likewise.

Quoting Anonymous: No, he loves me like Satan loves hell, burning, passionately and viciously. Jesus's love is too soft for my soul. I need fire.

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM

What a bunch of mumble jumble nonsense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:27 AM

LOL!! My ex-husband came home one day out of the blue and told me that he wasn't ready for the family life and missed his mom. This was after we had tried for over a year to have our daughter. He left without any of his belongings and moved into his mother's basement, that's where he still is 10 years later. Anyway, I found his Bible after he left and purposely highlighted that exact passage along with the one about leaving your parents and cleaving to your wife. He did eventually pick up his crap and I made sure that the Bible was right there on top.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Does my husband love me the way a fictional character loves an evil institution?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:31 AM
He loves me that way, and we aren't Christian
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)