Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We're pregnant!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 52 Replies
9 moms liked this
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people say "we're pregnant!"" We're having a baby" is fine but I'm the one with the heartburn, weight gain, sleepiness nights and all that other stuff. A man is NOT pregnant and becomes daddy when the baby is born. He will never know what it's like to be pregnant! Give yourself some credit. Ugh rant over!
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidensmomma12
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM
11 moms liked this
This seriously bugs people? Man I am glad I have more important things to worry about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Lol, so true!

Quoting aidensmomma12: This seriously bugs people? Man I am glad I have more important things to worry about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
We're pregnant!
TurtleMomma82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:58 AM

I've never been bothered by that phrase.

firespurity
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Daddy gets to enjoy all the fall out from mommy's lovely symptoms.
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Men actually to go through hormonal changes during their partners' pregnancies. So, in a way, they both are pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM
This! My SO has done his fair share. He picked up 100% when I was throwing up for 6 months.. I may be the one puking but cleaning up puke isnt fun either.

We are pregnant. We both made the baby and we both deal with the ups and downs in different capacities.

Aaaand.. I have better things to worry about ;)

Quoting firespurity: Daddy gets to enjoy all the fall out from mommy's lovely symptoms.
rwcw89
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Df had the sickness and cravings , it was funny I wouldn't talk to him all day and would be sick on the bed, he'd come home from work and told me he was nauseas all day too and lay next to me lol ahh sympathy pains
mrsrodgers0703
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't agree that dad only becomes a dad after the baby is born.
shaye
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Haha and mood swings. And making them take the blame for every time we feel like crap... lol mostly I do it jokingly, but I still give him a hard time about impregnanting me with a zombie child since I can't remember anything this pregnancy lol ;-)

Quoting firespurity: Daddy gets to enjoy all the fall out from mommy's lovely symptoms.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)