Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why wont he marry me??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
11 years, 2 kids and a house together. y wont he pop the question? he says he wants to get married but hasnt asked me yet. y??
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilith23
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM
I have no idea, give me his number and I'll ask him for you :)
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Have you asked him why
CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:22 AM

IDK why don't you ask him?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:22 AM
all he says is we dont have the money or someday we will. I dont want some huge ridiculous wedding and the cake, flowers, decorations my mom can do and my uncle is a dj and my aunt is letting me wear her dress.

Quoting justpeachy71904: Have you asked him why
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:23 AM
3 moms liked this

well tell him that you two are going to go down to the city hall to apply for marriage licenses. if he gets all pissed and refuses...you will have your answer. he will never marry you. you can either accept it, leave him, or give him a ultimatum. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM

do this

Quoting prettygirl326:

well tell him that you two are going to go down to the city hall to apply for marriage licenses. if he gets all pissed and refuses...you will have your answer. he will never marry you. you can either accept it, leave him, or give him a ultimatum. 

Allebas
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM

YEP! I totally agree with this!! My DH and I met in Sept., and he asked me to marry him that Dec! We waited until the following Nov. to get married. We've been happily married for 21 years now!! GOOD LUCK OP! 

Quoting prettygirl326:

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Because he doesn't need to. You've given him what he wants. You're supposed to make a man work for it, you just handed it to him.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Maybe he is right
Don't settle. Men are usually , what's the word. Creatures of reality? Sensibility. They know women like weddings. im glad we waited for my dream wedding. I wouldn't change it for the world.

would being married mess with insurance? Or anything else? Taxes?

Quoting Anonymous: all he says is we dont have the money or someday we will. I dont want some huge ridiculous wedding and the cake, flowers, decorations my mom can do and my uncle is a dj and my aunt is letting me wear her dress.

Quoting justpeachy71904: Have you asked him why
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Why should he marry you. He got everything he wanted without it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)