Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Awww pre-teens, can't live with 'em, can't leave 'em on the side of the road

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 145 Replies

My tweenager is driving me up the wall this week! He doesn't want to do his homework so I have to nag which get's us both in a bad mood. I caught him and his little friend googling boobs on the internet. I told him that he's old enough to clean his own bathroom from now on because I'm done wiping up his piss that somehow doesn't make it into the toilet and he said he can't because he'll puke. Had a parent teacher conference and although he's testing a grade higher than grade level in all his subjects and 3 grades higher than grade level in reading, he refuses to do classwork or write reports, so he's going to have to repeat the grade next year. I went into his room this morning to grab his dirty laundry and I found a water bottle full of piss!!! Yes that's right! A bottle of freaking piss! He said he was playing xbox and didn't want to stop to go to the bathroom. HOLY FUCK! He's at school now so I get a break for the next 8 hours. I wonder what joy he'll bring me this evening, I just can't wait! End rant, and btw I love my son more than anything in the world, I just need him to get through this phase asap!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:39 AM

BUMP!

Constant_Reader
by ~ curly mop on top ~ on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this
Ahhh the joys of Tweens. Mines 12. Girl. Moooooody as hell right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:40 AM

10-12 is the WORST age for boys!! I actually enjoy them now that they are teenagers, lol! 

Hang in there ... it will get better :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Yep. I just hope and pray that he gets easier as a teen.

Quoting Constant_Reader: Ahhh the joys of Tweens. Mines 12. Girl. Moooooody as hell right now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:43 AM

Thanks! I hope so

Quoting Anonymous:

10-12 is the WORST age for boys!! I actually enjoy them now that they are teenagers, lol! 

Hang in there ... it will get better :)

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:43 AM
I think it must be in the air! My 12 year olds are lucky I love them, otherwise they would have been left on some strangers doorstep in another state yesterday!
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Oh my. I'm not looking forward to the pre-teen/teen years at all. I can't stand teenagers, I told my husband I'll deal with toddlers, but the second they hit pre-release they are all his lol. I'd be taking the Xbox out of his room if he can't even be bothered to go to the bathroom while playing. Yikes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Lol! Exactly

Quoting twinmommy27: I think it must be in the air! My 12 year olds are lucky I love them, otherwise they would have been left on some strangers doorstep in another state yesterday!

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Ugh, I understand I have a 12yo girl, I also have a 15yo girl as well. I can't wait till they are older. Pre-teen and teenage years are awful. The mood swings, friend drama, and the laziness is intolerable.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:45 AM
11 year old girl here! Oh the hormones! It's been crazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)