Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

§pin off! How do you god followers explain this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWX53mMWapg

I hope you ALL have seen this movie! This is an excerpt I suspect you relious people would be scratching your head about. Question everything! Live life under your own rule! Not for which your government has ripped off!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Prplesockmonkey
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Ummmmm....freedom of religion is part of fundamental rights not what the government says. ;)

I'm free to be an atheist as others are free to be Christian, Buddhists, etc. ;)

Why the need to have them explain something? Why not let them believe what they want how they want? Does it affect you? Your family? My guess is no. Quit trying to kill the horse. It's dead, move on!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I'm not watching a 25 minute video on youtube posted by someone I don't know on the internet. If you have a specific question, I'd be happy to answer it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:34 PM
Yes I totally believe in freedom of religion. But I keep reading these annoying posts made by (mostly) Christians. When their beliefs have been so clearly ripped off from Greek mythology and basically every other fake religion. It's comical to me when god is being shoved down my throat, and they have no explanation about where their own beliefs have originated from. RELIGION IS NOT ORIGINAL. NO MATTER WHICH YOU ARE! THEY ARE EVEN COMPARABLE TO MYTHOLOGY! So, if you believe in god you must also accept Greek, Egyptian etc. Gods.

Quoting Prplesockmonkey: Ummmmm....freedom of religion is part of fundamental rights not what the government says. ;)

I'm free to be an atheist as others are free to be Christian, Buddhists, etc. ;)

Why the need to have them explain something? Why not let them believe what they want how they want? Does it affect you? Your family? My guess is no. Quit trying to kill the horse. It's dead, move on!
Prplesockmonkey
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM
But they don't have to if they don't want to.

Quoting Anonymous: Yes I totally believe in freedom of religion. But I keep reading these annoying posts made by (mostly) Christians. When their beliefs have been so clearly ripped off from Greek mythology and basically every other fake religion. It's comical to me when god is being shoved down my throat, and they have no explanation about where their own beliefs have originated from. RELIGION IS NOT ORIGINAL. NO MATTER WHICH YOU ARE! THEY ARE EVEN COMPARABLE TO MYTHOLOGY! So, if you believe in god you must also accept Greek, Egyptian etc. Gods.

Quoting Prplesockmonkey: Ummmmm....freedom of religion is part of fundamental rights not what the government says. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM

I need to go to the store. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:40 PM

DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Nothing will convice someone who believes in God that there is no God just as nothign will covince someone who reallly doesn't believe in God that there is. Why do we have to convert people? If someone is happy with what they've chosen to believe or not beieve in then mind your own business and leave them alone.

I've often thought there needs to be rule that stops religions/belief systems from pushing their veiws on others.

Some gave all and all gave some. Remember your rights as an American were earned with the blood of others. Don't waste them and please do your duty as a citizen and vote intelligently in every election.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)