Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's back piog

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:51 AM
  • 29 Replies
He's back. Ds's stalker that is. I was just sitting here when the phone rang. Caller ID said a cell number. I answered and it was him. He threatened me...again.

He called because a couple weeks ago, he applied to join a private lgbt fb group. Inadventantley, a friend of mine started and owns the group. She ignored the request when she saw who it was.

Fastforward to yesterday, she made me an admin. of the group. Stalker saw I was now an admin. and was pissed because my friend won't let him join. He expects me not to have friends outside my town and said friends are not allowed to depend, protect or represent me in anyway. Really? Ugh.

Get a life looser! To top it off dh has been out of town and won't be back until tonight.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Ugh
southern.momof2
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I remember your other posts about this. He is truly a sick individual!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM

fill me in?

kbntaej
by Josephine on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Wait- WHAT?! Im so lost.
Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Is it your stalker or your son's? This is confusing. 

o.O....
by Cara on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait.. What?
fanciepantz
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Wanna tell those of us that missed it what you are talking about?
prdmama1154
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:04 PM

This is your stalker or your son's stalker?

pinkstar729
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Please give us the back story!

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Long story short. Ds is gay. Came out when he just turned 15. We were members of a lgbtq support group. A 40 yo gay man who was at one event latched on to ds. He starked stalking him...calling here, ds's school, cell. We blick his number so he got a new phone. We switched ds's cell. We blocked him on ds's fb but he just made a dummy fb account to get around the block. We have the police in 2 states involved. He is in VA and we are in WV. There is a misdemeanor warrant in WV but only 4 miles over the state line. There are also juristictional issues. He was counting down until ds turned 18 because he thought ds wanted him and was only staying away because dh and I. He got fired from his job because of this.

It has been more than 2 years now. We have hundreds if nit thousands of voice mail, text, fb screen shots etc. He even found where ds worked. It calms for a while then starta back up.

Quoting Anonymous:

fill me in?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)