• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suddenly a horn dog...

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM
  • 10 Replies

When I got together with my now husband five years ago, he was actually pretty innocent and had not been with a lot of women in his lifetime.  He was a late bloomer for sure.  While our sex life was fairly normal, he has suddenly had a change in his personality.  He went from liking sex and getting a little more adventurous to suddenly being very vocal about wanting to "f--k" and suddenly all the time.  I am not used to his more aggressive nature and his verbalization like that.  I am fine with it all, but am wondering why the sudden extreme change in nature?  Should I be concerned he seems more like a high school horn dog in stead of my normal 43 y/o husband?  If it weren't that extreme, I wouldn't be asking you ladies....

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlg1989
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:35 PM
I would be curious as to what suddenly changed his behavior especially after 5 years.

Im not saying he's cheating or anything however it would make me a tad bit suspicious considering it's very different than the normal dh you have been use to for 5 years kwim?
Jennseb
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM

He's also seems REALLY into me too....not that he wasn't loving before, but even his attitude seems over the top towards me.  I promise, I'm not complaining, just baffled.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

what changed his behavior? that's what i'd be curious about.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Has any medications changed?
Jennseb
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:04 PM

He's not on any meds.  And I am very curious if this is normal--to become like an oversexed, verbal and active teenager would be--all of a sudden??  And he's turning 44 soon, so you would think his sex drive would go down, not suddenly go crazy!

Lifeisadream
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Maybe he wanted to spice it up for himself!
TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:11 PM

An abrupt change in behavior would concern me.  If he has also changed/improved his appearance, he is probably having an affair.  Whatever appetite you feed, grows...and if he is having sex with someone else, he probably wants more. 

If that didn't happen, I'd be worried about a neurological problem. Tumors and Alzheimer's cause changes - not trying to scare you. But I'd sure want to get to the bottom of it.  Maybe he is just boosting his testosterone (I'm sure you have heard all the "Low-T" commercials), but that can lead to personality changes and even raises cancer risks, so I wouldn't want that.   

lmscm
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Maybe your sex is SOOOOOOO GOOD and that's what he wants. Maybe a hormonal imbalance. I'm guessing he just really REALLY enjoys sex with you.
Jennseb
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:26 PM

LOL....I like that answer best...thanks  lmscm!!

lmscm
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Quoting Jennseb:

LOL....I like that answer best...thanks  lmscm!!

Well you're welcome.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)