• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i shouldnt be allowed to watch my step daughter?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

well my mil just said that to me lol its my dh's birthday today i made a quick breakfast and started the cake,sdd had no school today so after she was done eating she was helping me with the cake batter. anyway so my mil came by to drop off dh's present and when she saw sdd in the kitchen with me she got this weird look on her face and said "why is sdd here?" i said "she had no school today" mil says "well why isnt she with her mom then?" i said "because its not her moms week" and my mil then says "well you shouldnt be allowed to watch a child that isnt yours" i smiled and told her to leave. well now i know how my mil feels about me....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hoppers33
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 PM
5 moms liked this
Shouldn't be allowed to watch a child that isn't yours? I'd tell her that the next time she wants to spend time with her grandkids.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

wow what a bitch!

mayalove
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Wow. Just wow.
Sara1218
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
It sounds like you handled it perfectly, good job.
AjsMom0508
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Bat shit crazy lady is what she is. Smh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Hoppers33: Shouldn't be allowed to watch a child that isn't yours? I'd tell her that the next time she wants to spend time with her grandkids.

i plan to lol

mamalynnsmith
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Ok.if her mom has no problem with you watching her what is the big deal. Grandma needs to mind her own business
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I would have looked at her and said, well what about ALL THE schools and daycares who WATCH children that are not theirs?

RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM

So daycare centers and babysitters and church nurseries and family members shouldn't be allowed to watch kids either? Hmm. Interesting.

reading   playing soccer   boy n girl

Melody       Conner Wyatt and Tabitha

krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Yes!

Quoting Hoppers33: Shouldn't be allowed to watch a child that isn't yours? I'd tell her that the next time she wants to spend time with her grandkids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)