Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Always fort hood ugh

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Mobile Photo

The army and Texas need to get there shit together
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Shit

Now I gotta make sure my family doesn't live around that address
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:46 PM

makes me kinda wonder whats going on in there..

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I'm at an Air Force base and twice a year or so that shit happens all the time. It's usually just some random thing though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Seriously! Like idk wth man. I was watching the news yesterday while everything was happening and you could tell the news reporter that reported on fort hood the day prior was being told what to say

Quoting brettsmomma:

makes me kinda wonder whats going on in there..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:50 PM

What do you mean 'they need to get their shit together'? The man who decided to shoot up the base yesterday acted on his own. The man who did the same in 2009 acted on his own. The moment each threat was known, the base locked down tighter than a drum. My guess is that this new threat is someone capitalizing on the fact that Hood is already in the news. Some people are just idiots.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:50 PM

oh my goodness! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:03 PM
The army can't hold onto shit. Not even there bases. Worthless. Unesscary amounts of people died yesterday because the first people on the shooter decided to just stand around with a dumb look on their faces .

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you mean 'they need to get their shit together'? The man who decided to shoot up the base yesterday acted on his own. The man who did the same in 2009 acted on his own. The moment each threat was known, the base locked down tighter than a drum. My guess is that this new threat is someone capitalizing on the fact that Hood is already in the news. Some people are just idiots.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Site your sources on that, please. Details are still coming, but I've read that he was confronted quickly, after moving to a second location by car. It was then he turned the gun on himself.

Quoting Anonymous: The army can't hold onto shit. Not even there bases. Worthless. Unesscary amounts of people died yesterday because the first people on the shooter decided to just stand around with a dumb look on their faces .
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:11 PM
My brother was there. I wouldn't believe everything you read on the news. Especially cause they can't even keep there shit straight.

Quoting Anonymous:

Site your sources on that, please. Details are still coming, but I've read that he was confronted quickly, after moving to a second location by car. It was then he turned the gun on himself.

Quoting Anonymous: The army can't hold onto shit. Not even there bases. Worthless. Unesscary amounts of people died yesterday because the first people on the shooter decided to just stand around with a dumb look on their faces .
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I hope your brother is ok. Witnessing something like that can't have been easy.

Quoting Anonymous: My brother was there. I wouldn't believe everything you read on the news. Especially cause they can't even keep there shit straight.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)