• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wealthy heir who raped 3 year old daughter will not go to jail. Judge says, "he will not fare well"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Instead, he was sentenced to eight years probation and ordered to register as a sex offender.

http://kfor.com/2014/04/03/wealthy-heir-convicted-of-raping-toddler-gets-suspended-sentence-because-he-will-not-fare-well-in-prison/
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM
He also was never charged for molesting his son although proof shows he did.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:14 PM

Mobile Photo

What the actual fuck

Didnt read because of lack of clicky... but the title says it all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:17 PM
Sorry about that. I don't have a computer and can't make links clicky on phone.

He raped his daughter and was sentenced to 9 years but the judge said he won't fare well in prison so reduced it to 8 years probation, register as a sex offender, seek rehabilitation and no cofactors with any child younger than 16.

He also molested his son but charges were never brought up for that.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Mobile Photo

What the actual fuck

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Sick

Its so fucked up how money can buy you out of being punished for something so horrible

Quoting Anonymous: Sorry about that. I don't have a computer and can't make links clicky on phone.

He raped his daughter and was sentenced to 9 years but the judge said he won't fare well in prison so reduced it to 8 years probation, register as a sex offender, seek rehabilitation and no cofactors with any child younger than 16.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Mobile Photo

What the actual fuck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM
I know.

The prosecution says it's not want they wanted but protects the victims and makes it hard for him to hurt others

I know of many cases where a axe offender commuted other crimes aganist people so don't see what they're saying here.

Sad that if he does hurt or kill a child again that it could have all been prevented. Judge will have blood on his hands then.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Sick

Its so fucked up how money can buy you out of being punished for something so horrible

Quoting Anonymous: Sorry about that. I don't have a computer and can't make links clicky on phone.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Mobile Photo

What the actual fuck

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:26 PM

No jail time? Just putting him on probation and making him register is not going to keep him from doing it again. He should be in jail but then again...let him out. It is hunting season after all and he can be at the top of the list.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)