Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i really dont get what i did wrong

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

iv never done anything to hurt this child,shes never gotten lost,shes always happy and excited.......but her mom absolutely hates me. my sdd's mom expects me to stay at home all day long,if she finds out i took sdd somewhere shes knocking on my door raising holy hell because its "not my place". just today i took sdd out for breakfast,i guess one of her moms friends worked where we went and when we got home her mom was knocking on the door bitching about me going out with her,last week i took sdd to the mall to buy clothes a little while after we got home her mom showed up and told me to give her all the clothes i bought for sdd(i didnt btw)

i really dont know what i did to piss this woman off,but like i said iv never done anything to make her act this way.....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this
She's just a jealous bitch it sounds like.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Bitter and angry. She'll always be that way. Don't worry yourself to much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Bitter and angry. She'll always be that way. Don't worry yourself to much.

well it just makes me wonder if i did do something she didnt like or something kwim?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:24 PM
3 moms liked this

it's not you.  you do, however, need to have your husband step in and deal with his mess.  you shouldn't be accosted in your home or via phone or email for doing something with your sdd, and it needs to stop.  you could always consult an attorney to see about having a cease and desist order put in place surrounding visitation if she won't stop with a reasonable request.  I wouldn't stand for that for a single minute.  hell, I'd make sure I didn't even answer my phone when sdd was with me if I saw it was her mom on the caller id.  if she wants to communicate with your nuclear family, she can do it through your husband.

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Honey, you are a sm. All you have to do to piss her off is exist. DH needs to have a nice little talk with bm and tell her to back off of you. Nothing wrong with you helping get things for sd and taking her to breakfast. There are some bm's that are the best in the world and all about what's best for the kids but then there are some that think they have to go all alpha female to prove that they are the big bad momma.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Yeah, you married her ex. Lol! Besides that I'm sure you haven't done anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: Bitter and angry. She'll always be that way. Don't worry yourself to much.

well it just makes me wonder if i did do something she didnt like or something kwim?

hismommy2010
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Are you married to the father? How old is the child? How long have you been in the childs life? How did you come into the childs life? There are alot of un-answered questions and left out info. I don't feel right to comment or judge this woman, whom I don't know - with only your side of the vauge info.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

it's not you.  you do, however, need to have your husband step in and deal with his mess.  you shouldn't be accosted in your home or via phone or email for doing something with your sdd, and it needs to stop.  you could always consult an attorney to see about having a cease and desist order put in place surrounding visitation if she won't stop with a reasonable request.  I wouldn't stand for that for a single minute.  hell, I'd make sure I didn't even answer my phone when sdd was with me if I saw it was her mom on the caller id.  if she wants to communicate with your nuclear family, she can do it through your husband.

he has asked her not to come to the house when he's not home,she doesnt listen though....so i think we'll have to go through the courts soon if she doesnt let up

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Your dh needs to set some boundaries with his ex...through the courts, if need be. Good luck. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Quoting hismommy2010:

Are you married to the father? How old is the child? How long have you been in the childs life? How did you come into the childs life? There are alot of un-answered questions and left out info. I don't feel right to comment or judge this woman, whom I don't know - with only your side of the vauge info.

well considering i call her my step daughter,that would kind of indicate that im married to her father....

sdd is almost 5,iv been in her life for 4 years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)