Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession: Midlife Crisis?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I turned 30 in December. It's a pretty hard age for me to swallow.

Since early January I've started going out to the bars in town, sometimes 6 days a week. Most of those days I don't get home until after 4. I don't always get drunk, but most of the time I do. I've also become a whore. I've slept with 3 different men, I'm married.

I'm having a great time, but I know it's wrong and it needs to stop. I just don't know where to start.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM

O my.

popcorn

Momma2Warriors
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:44 PM
Who is watching your kids while you go act like an idiot.
shiny76
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:44 PM

crazy idea just came to mind...wait for it....stop going out and whoring around...i know i can't believe i thought of it all by myself either....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
My husband

Quoting Momma2Warriors: Who is watching your kids while you go act like an idiot.
CorpCityGrl
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Just stop!  Seriously, stop!  You've placed too much importance and emphasis on a number and you can't deal with it.  It's a number - it's not the end of the world. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:47 PM
When I go out, I feel numb. Wrong or not, it's a nice feeling.

Quoting shiny76:

crazy idea just came to mind...wait for it....stop going out and whoring around...i know i can't believe i thought of it all by myself either....

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:47 PM

Have the decency to divorce your dh if you want to be a whore then. He deserves a faithful wife.

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:48 PM

And he needs to be tested 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:49 PM
He won't divorce me. I've asked, begged even. He say's I'm going through a phase and we'll both regret it if we take a major step like that.

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Have the decency to divorce your dh if you want to be a whore then. He deserves a faithful wife.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

You are a little young for a mid life crisis unless you are only planning on living until 60.  I am 45 and had a midlife crisis I joined a gym and dropped 40 pounds.  I also chopped my hair bleached and I rock a bikini. I didn't act like a whore and sleep around while married that isn't a midlife crisis just your true colors shining through.  Leave and let your husband have the kids they don't need you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)