Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe what my brother and his loser friends did

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
My mom is on disability because she has back problems. Disc degenerative disease. It will never get better and eventually her dr wants to fuse her spine together.

She been putting money aside every month,after paying her bills, to buy a car. She had a car but the transmission went and it wasn't worth it to fix. She had to junk it. She's been months without a car. She found a car on craigslist. It was in good shape, the only thing was that it needed a new battery. 100 dollars tops. She drove it. (People selling were keeping the battery once it was sold) Fell in love. Brought it home last night.

She had enough left over for her battery and to put it on the road. (Register it, get insurance blah blah blah) when she got home from doing all that my brother and a bunch of his friends were at her house. He told her they were hungry and he didn't have food a this apt. (Like 5 guys between the ages 21 and 24)

She went in to get her phone card because her phone runs out of minutes today (virgin mobile) and it was gone. She tore her house apart. She bought the card on the first and put it on her dresser. She couldn't find it. She asked my brother and he said he never saw it. 10 minutes later they left. My mom thinks one of them stole it. She now has to use her battery money on a phone card. She's on a tight budget and budgets carefully so she can afford everything. Now she has to dip into savings for a 55.00 card that she can't really afford. She got looking around and a few of her dvd's and other little things are missing too. She called me crying and my brother won't answer the phone. I'm gonna strangle him when I get a hold of him.

(This is just a vent. Unless anybody has advice about hiding a body......jk)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this
That's tough. :-( could you help in any way? At least with getting new locks on her doors so he can't steal from her anymore.
ABCMomma0211
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:21 PM

could you possibly be able to help her with the battery or phone card?

ABCMomma0211
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:22 PM

i'd beat the shit out of my brothers, and my brothers know it. 

qt.3.141
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:23 PM
There is so much wrong here on both sides.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:24 PM
I'd call the cops on him and his friends! They wouldn't be aloud in the house again
mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Hmmm.... I have a pay as you go phone and puchase my minutes online.  Can you pay for her with a CC and she could pay you back?  

HisLove18
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Id flip shit on my brother till the card was returned!
Prplesockmonkey
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM
If this were me, I'd buy the phone card and the battery for her, no questions asked. And I would literally murder my brother and his friends.
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM
On both sides? How do you figure?

Quoting qt.3.141: There is so much wrong here on both sides.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Wish I could help but I can't. My brother steals any and everything. I haven't talked or seen him in almost 4 years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)