• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

McDonald's Receipt Tattoo Guy gets another Receipt Tattoo

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

McDonald's Receipt Tattoo Guy gets another Receipt Tattoo

Norwegian Stian Ytterdahl is in the news again this week with another receipt tattoo. Last week he made headlines for getting a McDonald's Receipt tattoo on his forearm. One receipt tattoo is apparently not enough. To keep his new found fame, Stian Ytterdahl get the receipt of his McDonald's receipt tattoo on his other forearm.

I do not know what he thinks he will get out of being known as the receipt tattoo guy. Does this help with the ladies? 

You can see his new receipt tattoo below and also the McDonald's receipt tattoo that made Stian Ytterdahl known around the globe. Norwegian VG has filmed Stian getting his new receipt tattoo. You can watch that video below.

#yolo #kvitering

Stian Ytterdahl "The man with the mcdonald's tattoo"'s photo.

In collaboration with Balla Networks, I4U News brings you real-time updates of the current Trending News and social buzz outside of the technology realm. We aim at bringing you all hot stories that are worth knowing about at any moment of the day with a geek angle. Stay up to date with the latest viral news, celebrity gossip, viral videos, movies, business, sports, and more news that move the world today in news and social media.

Balla Network sites curate and highlight Trending News from the entire web and features original commentary on the hottest stories of the day. Stay up to date with the latest news, Tweets and Youtube videos about all trending news in real-time.

Read more at http://www.i4u.com/2014/04/69118/mcdonalds-receipt-tattoo-guy-gets-another-receipt-tattoo#5eHZmAFSRCSUAhAX.99

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
His parents must be proud.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Is he 12?! lol

KikiKia
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:35 PM

dumb

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:36 PM

I had a dream about you last night lunarprancer. I vaguely remember your screen name and photo in my dh's text history and being like "why are you texting her?!!!!!" lol

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:38 PM

LMAO, really?  Too funny.

Quoting thenameshailie:

I had a dream about you last night lunarprancer. I vaguely remember your screen name and photo in my dh's text history and being like "why are you texting her?!!!!!" lol

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:38 PM
What an idiot.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this

No more cafemom before bed for me

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting thenameshailie:

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM

laughing

Quoting thenameshailie:

No more cafemom before bed for me

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Quoting thenameshailie:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)