• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They are so similar its like they are the same person

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

An ex co-worker of mine is so similar to my ex husband, they could literally be the same person, and its really just flat out weird.

Both of their names are Brandon. They are a month apart in age. Both of them at one point were into meth. Both of them have the exact same medical diagnoses (depression, anxiety and borderline personality disorder) and my ex husband was put in jail on the 27th. Co-worker called me today and told me he got put in jail for skipping one of his classes that he has to do (court ordered) and he was put in jail on the 29th. Both are still in jail. Both have two kids and are both deadbeats. When co-worker got put in a mental hospital, it was 3 days later and then my ex got put in a mental hospital.

I know for a fact they are not the same person obviously, but its just weird. And just another weird random thing is there phone numbers, are only 2 numbers different.  I mean obviously it means nothing but is this suppose to be some kind of sign or something? The co-worker is JUST a "friend" and him and I rarely ever talk because he is trouble, but sometimes he needs someone to talk to, and I listened to him.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AZHOTMOM
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Holy hell woman, how much time do you have on your hands? Although the similarities are crazy, taking the time to compare seems a tad crazier.

AKDlove
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Quoting AZHOTMOM:

Holy hell woman, how much time do you have on your hands? Although the similarities are crazy, taking the time to compare seems a tad crazier.

It only hit me because they both called from jail today, and both said they needed their meds because their anxiety was going crazy. Lol i'm not crazy

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Well they do say that everyone has a  doppelganger

AZHOTMOM
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Quoting AKDlove:

Quoting AZHOTMOM:

It only hit me because they both called from jail today, and both said they needed their meds because their anxiety was going crazy. Lol i'm not crazy

Ok, that makes more sense. I thought maybe you were just sitting around pondering the universe and the like and came up with this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Well. Seeing how they are both meth addicts and total losers. There are probably a lot out there just like them. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)