• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He leaves our 4 year old with me eowe......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My daughters dad is married has been for 3 years(our daughter is 4). I initially asked that he leave her home when he had to work so I knew she was being cared for.

During the hearing for the co he wrote out the agreement and never handed me the pen like I asked which I never made an issue of.

He started off taking her 2-3x a week for a few hrs like I asked for a month and then started taking her over night.

Well one day I saw him leaving out of the complex we were both in, so I asked where dd was he said at his apartment with his wife. I asked if his wife was awake he said no that it was just dd.

I then told him that if he is working I could keep her home with me because she needs to be supervised and not left at home awake alone while his wife slept.

I didn't make a big deal out of it because it's really a simple fix. I'm up at the same time everyday or earlier, so why not and he could sleep instead of caring for her after he gets off(he has diabetes).

He agreed, and I allow him to see her on my time for this reason. It keeps his wife from bitching(she's 24) about dd and he gets to relax.

Sm also has a son she sees eowe too(his dad has him). All I ask of dd's dad besides him leaving her home eowe is let me know 72-48 hrs in advance if he wants her during my time, and I do the same.

It works out for everyone involved. He still sees her regularly and it keeps his wife from being a pain in my butt. I don't deal with sm I take all issues regarding our daughter up with him.

He also sees her every other holiday and even though he doesn't show he is invited to her birthday parties.

He does have jc with all decisions up to me unless it's a life or death situation. I also let him know about all docs appointments.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imultracool
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:11 PM
??
CountryMom2014
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:13 PM
What?
BaltimoreBaby
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Ok.
LilLadyLadybug
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:14 PM

So, are you pleased with all of the perceived power you have over him?  I'm only guessing, since you see fit to brag about it online to a bunch of women who don't know you and therefore couldn't call you out if even part of your story wasn't completely legitimate. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Ok. Is there a question here?
AZHOTMOM
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:15 PM

ok

MamaBear131716
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Well that's nice...right?
elzmnsf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Alrighty then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:19 PM
It was initially agreed on by both parties nobody has a prob with it. If he does we can just go back to him getting her every weekend like the co states with no issues.

He took her for the afternoon yesterday so I wouldn't have to walk with her around the mall.

I'm saying there is a possibility of middle ground if there is 50/50 with no issues that's why I posted.

Quoting LilLadyLadybug:

So, are you pleased with all of the perceived power you have over him?  I'm only guessing, since you see fit to brag about it online to a bunch of women who don't know you and therefore couldn't call you out if even part of your story wasn't completely legitimate. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:19 PM
So does he take her for visitation or not? Your post is kind of confusing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)