Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Orbs in pictures? ETA

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM
  • 42 Replies

I was taking pictures of Zander and I seen orbs in them. I took another picture and they were gone. I wiped the lense off and took it again. Nothing, then the next one it happened again. I know a lady died in this house. I know something is in this house. Always weird things happening!

Share your orb photos! Ahh!

His normal photo^

Yes, I know his pants are big on him. No need to point that out.

I'm not trying to convince any one of anything. Some believe in this stuff and other people don't. I personally do. Sure, it could be dust. I still think it is neat and like to see other pictures!

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Mystic.Falls
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:41 PM

BUMP!

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:42 PM

Why just a period? 

Quoting Anonymous:

phatgirls
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont have the photo to show but when my gradpa passed away we took a pic of my grandma and their was orbs in the photo only with gma in it they didnt show in photos of anyone else
NewStepMom373
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM

You have visiters! Every holiday we take fmailiy photos we get orbs- different cameras, different photographers and even on film and digital. Last Christmas there were about a dozen- one huge one right next to my nana which was my gandfather and other smaller ones next to other family memebers who have lost loved ones- it was pretty wild and really special.

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM

Aww!!

Quoting phatgirls: I dont have the photo to show but when my gradpa passed away we took a pic of my grandma and their was orbs in the photo only with gma in it they didnt show in photos of anyone else

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:44 PM

That would be my "spot". I am marking my "spot" to read along with the post. I like these kinds of posts.

Quoting Halfdeafmommy:

Why just a period? 

Quoting Anonymous:

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:44 PM

It's just reflections of dust in the air. I believe in ghosts, but 99% of orbs are explained by something else, and in this case, it's clearly dust.

pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Oh my gosh, in love the pants!! Lol...Harley baby!! Lol...yes I see what you're talking about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Anybody see something?
Because i took off my glasses and put them back on and i don't see shit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)