Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This has been the worst day ever! and its still not over!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM
  • 19 Replies
Woke up late. Didn't get my coffee in. Got baby puke from my neck to my crotch while out and didn't have a change of clothes so I had to wear it. Yay me.

Picked my son up and found out he had a bad day at school. Went to Walmart and my kids took off running in the middle of the lane we were parked in and tried to run all over the store kicking at each other dashing between buggies and finally I didn't know what else to do I took them to the car and spanked them. I feel bad for that.
Had to drop off a movie at Walgreens and realized I forgot creamer so ran inside. Kids did the same crap they did in Walmart. Finally made it home and while the baby tried to nap in his seat I untangled the runners and let the dogs out of course one of them tangled himself up within a few minutes and was howling burnt the pizza for lunch. Baby screamed in my arms while I was trying to eat the burnt pizza since I had yet to eat today.

Baby barfs all over me again. Kids won't clean up. Our washer started leaking real bad last week so until dh is home to check it out we have been using the neighbors washer. Well his dryer went out so he just walked over here to dry a load and he starts yelling my bathroom is flooded.

I put the screaming baby down and run around the corner to see my hall my bathroom and a good bit of my kitchen is covered in shit water.
And my son and daughter are playing in it kicking it up the walls having a grand ole time. I scream what the hell?!
And my son says well I tried to clean it up with a towel. One fucking towel. My neighbor helped me soak it all up. Took every towel I had in my house.
Baby is still screaming and I have no idea a what has crawled up his butt. Both kids are crying because I sent them to their rooms for a minute because I am in tears and I'm overwhelmed and I just want to walk away.
They keep running out saying they are bored. They aren't listening to me ask they stay in their rooms while I collect myself.

Omg I'm gonna explode.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bethpelle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Have some coffee mama..
myloveismyfaith
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:51 PM
*Hugs* just take a minute to yourself, put the baby down, go to your room away from everyone and just breathe for a minute.
TheyAreMyLoves
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Sweet Jesus.
I hope you get a break.
That's a tough day.
Del672
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh you poor girl..Tight Hugs, I hope your day improves.

1L2CMommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a bad day!
tisha826
by Tisha on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Screw the coffee, you need wine!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Damn, girl!  I came into this post all ready to tell you to quit your whining - you are alive, your day can't be that horrible.  I was wrong.  Your day is that horrible and you do deserve to complain! lol. 

When your husband gets home, I'd head for the hills! 

Hope you catch a break soon. 

AZHOTMOM
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Have some coffee mama..

With Irish cream in it after that day. ;)

ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Just breathe momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)