• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Irregular Momma's When Did You Start To Worry??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

You ladies have might seen my post from before.

If you're periods are irregular, and you weren't trying.

At what point did you become concerned that your period didn't show?

I'm going on a month and 3 days.

Last month it started the last day of feb. and a few days into march.

It's now April with now signs of my period except for nausea. (I get it before my period starts)

So...when did you become concerned enough to test?

Was it your period being irregular or were you indeed pregnant??

:\

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:03 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:03 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Anyone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Please?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:10 PM

My periods have always been very regular, so if I was 5-7 days late I knew something was up.

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM

My periods are regular-ish so after day 3 or 4 I start going into complete panic mode. I hate it so much :/

It gets me so worried I don't even tell my SO anymore because he's just like, " you do this EVERY month and you ALWAYS get your period "...yeah, well...one of these times I'm not going to get it!!! -__-

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:16 PM

My SO is the same way!!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

My periods are regular-ish so after day 3 or 4 I start going into complete panic mode. I hate it so much :/

It gets me so worried I don't even tell my SO anymore because he's just like, " you do this EVERY month and you ALWAYS get your period "...yeah, well...one of these times I'm not going to get it!!! -__-

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:18 PM

LOL it drives me nuts. I realize there's not much HE can do about it but like, I feel like telling him makes me feel better but he gives me so much shit about it. Pffft!

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO is the same way!!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:30 PM

I know :( Ugh! It's like why even bother telling them if they just give us crap?? lol

Last month my period was almost a month late and I was freaking out! But it started the last day of the month. So I don't want to say anything this time.

When would be a good time for me to buy a test?

And I'm buying it without him knowing!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

LOL it drives me nuts. I realize there's not much HE can do about it but like, I feel like telling him makes me feel better but he gives me so much shit about it. Pffft!

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO is the same way!!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

PoisonEyeV
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM

I think they always say after your next missed period, I think? I mean, you could have bought one awhile ago because they sell early tests, but...since it's already been a month go for it & wait until the early morning right after you wake up to take it.
Good luck :/

Quoting Anonymous:

I know :( Ugh! It's like why even bother telling them if they just give us crap?? lol

Last month my period was almost a month late and I was freaking out! But it started the last day of the month. So I don't want to say anything this time.

When would be a good time for me to buy a test?

And I'm buying it without him knowing!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Quoting Anonymous:

My SO is the same way!!

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)