Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not letting my ex's fiance anywhere near MY kid.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
We were never married, never officially engaged, but my birth control failed and I ended up with my daughter. Dont take that the wrong way!!!! Shes the only good thing that camd from that relationship.
I was young when i was with him, he was very abusive, arrested a few times becuse of physical abuse, and eventually i popped up pregnant. When i was about six months, he punched me right in the stomache, and i finally left. Sad it took all that, i know.

Fast forward two years, hes 29, and now engaged to a 18 year old he met three months ago. Last week, i went to pick my daughter up from her court ordered supervised visit, and she was there, in her bra and panties, playibg eith my daughter on the floor. Im fucking pissed. He doesnt even know this girl, he wasnt in the room, why is she undressed. His grandmother is supposed to supervise, but did not show for fifteen minutes after i got there to pick my daughter up, and then stated she had run to the store to buy daughter a snack. I have already called about this.
I told him i will no longer want her at his visits.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:18 PM
How was the visit supervised?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Ummm unless its in the court order that she isn't allowed around your DD he can bring her around. Also if it was supervised visitation the girlfriend wouldnt have bebereft alone with DD. I think you are either jealous he is with someone or this is a troll
pasteeater_too
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

You can't control who is in his house. You have to follow the court order. It is weird that she wasn't dressed though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Yeah, i he was beating me instead of her. I am SO JEALOUS.

Quoting Anonymous: Ummm unless its in the court order that she isn't allowed around your DD he can bring her around. Also if it was supervised visitation the girlfriend wouldnt have bebereft alone with DD. I think you are either jealous he is with someone or this is a troll
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Not much you can do unless you take him back to court and have a judge order it. But he'll just marry her sooner and then she'll be allowed around your son as often as she likes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this
So then you are a troll? Again I will ask how is the girlfriend with your DD alone during SUPERVISED visitation

Quoting Anonymous: Yeah, i he was beating me instead of her. I am SO JEALOUS.

Quoting Anonymous: Ummm unless its in the court order that she isn't allowed around your DD he can bring her around. Also if it was supervised visitation the girlfriend wouldnt have bebereft alone with DD. I think you are either jealous he is with someone or this is a troll
Texor
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

With supervised visits, the parents do not even come in contact with each other.  It's all done by the guardian ad litem.

TommyAbby
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Bad troll.. try again!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Not always sometimes if they parents agree you can have another family memeber agree to be the supervisor

Quoting Texor:

With supervised visits, the parents do not even come in contact with each other.  It's all done by the guardian ad litem.

poietes
by Laura on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
It's a supervised visit right? She would be alone with her and if she was you need to take that up with the agency doing the supervising.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)