• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The way this kid acts when were out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
My fiance has a kid from a previous marriage. He is a spoiled brat and i can honestly say i detest him. When we go out, he yells, throws things, goes to other tables and TOUCHES THEIR FOOD, weve been kicked out of movie theaters, restaurants, the library. And he wont discipline him. And he wont let me discipline him. He tells me hes just difficult, that he'll grow out of it. I cant take it anymore, i think i want to leave him.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM

run.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Leave fast. He won't get better. What a little brat.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Dad sucks
mammabear87
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Run. I left a guy for the exact same reason, what's worse is that his kids were school aged but still not completely potty trained. Picture little monsters who piss/shit all over the house. Uggg.....

Dumping that guy was the best thing I could do and I suggest you do the same.

rebeccarae
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Leave, you want to marry and eventually have a child with that? If the answer is yes, somethings wrong.

crysiann
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM
You should leave if you can't stand the child. And if dad isn't willing to discipline him, there really is no hope in the situation improving.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Hes also school aged, and cant bathe himself or brush his own teeth. He is potty trained, but in the last year has purposelyreached into the toilet and smeared shit all over the wall FOUR TIMES

Quoting Anonymous:

Run. I left a guy for the exact same reason, what's worse is that his kids were school aged but still not completely potty trained. Picture little monsters who piss/shit all over the house. Uggg.....

Dumping that guy was the best thing I could do and I suggest you do the same.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)